Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Your Calendars!!! Very Important!!

Tomorrow is the official Slap Your Irritating Co-workers Holiday:

Do you have a co-worker who talks nonstop about nothing, working your last nerve with tedious and boring details that you don't give a damn about?

Do you have a co-worker who ALWAYS screws up stuff creating MORE work for you?

Do you have a co-worker who kisses so much booty, you can look in their mouth and see what your boss had for lunch?

Do you have a co-worker who is SOOO obnoxious, when he/she enters a room, everyone else clears it?

Well, on behalf of Ike Turner, I am so very very glad to officially announce tomorrow as SLAP YOUR IRRITATING CO-WORKER DAY! Here are the rules you must follow:

* You can only slap one person per hour - no more.

* You can slap the same person again if they irritate you again in the same day.

* You are allowed to hold someone down as other co-workers take their turns slapping the irritant.

* No weapons are allowed...other than going upside somebody's head with a stapler or a hole-puncher.

Now, study the rules, break out your list of folks that you want to slap the living day lights out of and get to slapping.....and have a great day!!!

Re: Mark Your Calendars!!! Very Important!!

What about slap your boss day? When is that?

Comment

:lmao:

I love you - you SO rule!!! :bow:
      disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

YES!!!

Hey wait. Tomorrow is Saturday. DAMN!
        "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
        Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

I'm wondering if slackers fall into this category?
          1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Yeah, well, you shoulda see the video that came with that e-mail!! I felt it was a little too much to post!!

Comment

Pretty graphic huh?
              1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Just a co-worker getting smacked!! Nothing too bad!! Just a little too much for a Disney board!

But I really wish tomorrow wasn't Saturday!!!

Comment

I still have to work.

Comment

Well, I suggest you be on your best behavior!!

Comment

must control.... armmm from ....SLAPPP!:evil:

In my dreams of course I would never carry that out.

Comment

Does it have to be people you work with, cause I work alone but there are a few slap-worthy people I'd like to "celebrate" this day with. :rant:
                        I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
                        That explains the trouble that I'm always in...
                        sigpic

Comment

Im sure you can expand it to include anyone of your choice!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NeverGrow Up
                            Im sure you can expand it to include anyone of your choice!!!
                            :yea: I'm going to make my list....and check it twice....

..."Gonna bitch-slap all those who aren't nice. Jennidisneyfer is a ra-ay-ging beyotch!!!!"

EVERYBODY SING!
                            I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
                            That explains the trouble that I'm always in...
                            sigpic

Comment

I am going to expand my choice and smack my boss tomorrow.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X