• libraryvixen
    replied
    Originally posted by Dirty Martini
    Just like *snaps* in Legally Blonde!!
    The snap cup.. I LOVE it!!

Leave a comment:

• Pirate Wench
    replied
    Last edited by Pirate Wench; 04-26-2005, 08:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dirty Martini
    replied
    Originally posted by Tinkerbelle
    (I just remembered, in school, a long time ago, we used to give out warm Fussy's for just nice things....a nice memory)
    Just like *snaps* in Legally Blonde!!

Leave a comment:

• Tinkerbelle
    replied
    I have not given out any negative reps yet, but I kind of like giving out posatives, It's nice

(I just remembered, in school, a long time ago, we used to give out warm Fussy's for just nice things....a nice memory)

I give out Pos. for posts, sigs, or avitars that are funny, or well thought out, or somehow really get to me....

(and personaly, I kind of like seeing all the little gren boxs too.... )

Leave a comment:

• Dirty Martini
    replied
    I would hate to be considered a woman of ill repute. I have often wondered what this whole *reputation* point thing is.

Leave a comment:

• Xharryb
    replied
    When i first started here i had no idea about the rep thing. After the previous "bad rep" thread i began to understand it. Now, since I have been recieving plenty of the good (thank you all, it's always a pleasant surprise), i try to be generous with my own rep giving. I don't just go around willy nilly giving to anyone and everyone, but I always keep it in mind and try to give to those i feel deserve it. For example, i just gave some good rep a few minutes ago after reading what could have been a rather heated and controversial discussion. All sides made good points and discussed with intelligent, adult insights and no flaming. i was impressed so i gave out some good rep. Have yet to see anything i deemed bad rep worthy yet, but if I do, I'm sure I'll do my duty as it were.

Leave a comment:

• figment1986
    replied
    You can give out negative reap???? I have yet to find anyone who deserves it besides myself in every other psot... hehe

(*looks around*)

I give good rep for those who make great posts.... or ideas.....

Leave a comment:

• JMike
    replied
    I'm always forgetting to give out good reputation; I only have one green box.
    I'm sensing some sort of Reputational Karma, here.

Leave a comment:

• lashbear
    replied
    *Shuffles feet*... My rep's really low... *snif*...

Leave a comment:

• BigDaddyKyle
    replied
    i like this good rep thing. Mine is finally getting a lot bigger! It just amazes me how much rep you can get from someone who already has a lot of rep points!

Leave a comment:

• Mr D
    replied
    I am beginning to think that there should be a limited amount of time one retains the positive marks, if the poster refains awhile with no posts say a week or two the marks dcrease back to a minimal account, otherwise MC may evolve into a caste system that creates more of a "I have more than you" image.

I never really pay attention to them myself but as a note I am a member at WDW Magic, been so for many years but when they changed it to when you pay to become a "premium member" it changed my attitude of others, the premium members gave me the impression that they were god speaking and we were lowly peasant, the guest,s though I have been a long time member not a paying member.

I think a max of 5 positive boxes should be adopted but can never be negated below one, if the poster keeps a minimum post rate per day the max boxes are kept otherwise the process needs to be started all over again, this promotes a healthy dialogue and discussion instead of the multitude of put down remarks that I have seen on the rise at other discussion boards just to get the status of a high post count....and why I am not at those boards....

Quality beats quantity I suppose.

Leave a comment:

• Emelius_Browne
    replied
    Originally posted by Pirate Wench
    Look at me!! Look at me!! I now have many green boxes!!!! :bow:
    good job!

::mutteres quietly to himself in the corner of the room::
    nice green boxes, nice green boxes...

Leave a comment:

• Jazzman
    replied
    Ah, but here is the real quandary, my friends. Is it we who are giving the rep? Or is the rep giving us?

Leave a comment:

• Pirate Wench
    replied
    Last edited by Pirate Wench; 04-26-2005, 08:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Pirate Wench
    replied
    Last edited by Pirate Wench; 04-26-2005, 08:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Whatever
    replied
    Originally posted by Evil Minion
    She has a package ?!

:confused:
    My computer science teacher told me the you can't phyically damage a computer by entering something throught the keyboard. I don't think he was thinking of the soda that came out of my mouth on that one

Leave a comment:

• Alchimedes
    replied
    Ive been giving to give Good reputation to people with threads I agree with or the their avatar! There are times when negatives are given where it is deserved. I give Good rep when it is funny, and creative.

Leave a comment:

• dsnylndmom
    replied
    :o
    Originally posted by PirateMunkee
    I think I also gave Disnylndmom some good rep because I thought she was cute.
    Awwwwwwww thank you!!! I'm blushing

Leave a comment:

• PirateMunkee
    replied
    I think I also gave Disnylndmom some good rep because I thought she was cute.

Leave a comment:

• PirateMunkee
    replied
    I give good rep for things that stand out to me. A good post, funny avatar, cool sig.. I'm just a giving person who doesn't want nothing in return and usually get just that. I have given out bad rep before (And it wasn't to MAd Hatter in the Weighty Matter thread in the Break Room lounge...I actually gave him good rep) but there was an individual in here who did basically put down anything that someone said that didn't agree with them. Forgot the name but they got something like 4 bad reps from me. He wasn't bashing me but it was the way he talked down to others and starting bashing someone for posting a spoiler for the Haunted Mansion changes. Sheesh, I hate it when people forget their meds before coming online :devil:

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X