Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

My First Sketch!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Sketch!

Tell me what you think .

Re: My First Sketch!

Pretty awesome for your first one. Keep practicing and you'll be amazing!

sigpic

Comment

yeah! really good for a first try!!!! keep practicing! you'll be amazing!

Comment

Lady GaGa?
        What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

^YES!!!!!

I just died and went to heaven, awesome work!
          "Miley Cyrus is an abomination to the Walt Disney Company and a talentless little brat."
          -jfsebastian

Comment

Great Job Goover!! It really looks good, especially for your first sketch. The eyes are very dramatic I like it!

Or as my crazy art prof would say in a shrill, spooky sounding voice..."Very nice, very nice. Yeeeeaaaaaaaah. I like a looot...........yeah!" She is crazy and a little creepy, but I can't escape her...she is the head chair of the department! lol

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X