Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Stop Lurking!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop Lurking!!!

I really need to stop lurking. It just seems like a lot of the time someone has already said what I want to say, then I just move on...dang I'm too shy, even on the internet. OK, enough of the self loathing.
    I hate robots...

One Annual Pass-$365 379
    Gas For Car- $60
    Meeting Billy Goat Bob- Priceless

Re: Stop Lurking!!!

so you not just lurk on the boards but you lurk in the picture in your sig as well? nice of you to post
    :love: Always keep smiling because you never know who is falling in love with it.:love:
    --------------------------------------------------------
    :ghug:Part of the Disney Ohana:ghug:

--------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Dan stop lurking!!! Oh, wait you already acknowledged that. Sorry, brain not working good.

Anywhoo. Speak up! So, how are you tonight?
      Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
      Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
      Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
      Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
      Marge: Pink.
      Homer: D'oh!
      Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

I'm ok, I'm ready to move out of my house. My sig line and that picture are from the same day. Dusty and a couple of the other people were talking about Asimo, and I'm like, "I...hate robots..." As for the picture I was where I blacked myself in, but it probably got taken after I left. Oh well, until next time I visit...which will hopefully be Dec 18th ish.
        I hate robots...

One Annual Pass-$365 379
        Gas For Car- $60

Comment

I remember you...you told that old lady joke....

I'm in that pic by the way...the full version, I'm the guy in white in the back next to Al:

Comment

Hahaha, I remember that joke...good times. I think I missed the picture.
            I hate robots...

One Annual Pass-$365 379
            Gas For Car- $60

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X