This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only 1 new post!!

I logged in like 3 minutes ago and there was a new post count of only 1 post...That is the least i have seen here. We need to try and get the post cout back up so....Just post an Idea and We can try and combind these Ideas into some strange object like a toothbrush/toilet brush duo cleaner

Re: Only 1 new post!!

What was the time period for this one post? From when to when?

Comment

Don't worry about it. It is after 10:30pm (PST) and there are 68 people online. I'm shocked that anyone is still up and posting.

If there is a fun thread that appeals to the people who are currently online, they'll post. If there isn't, they won't.

No big deal. Starting a thread that says that no one is posting at some specific moment in time, doesn't really help the matter.
      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

I personally would rather have 1 meaningful post than 100+ posts with no point just to boost the post count. Just my opinion
        <o>

Comment

It's all those other boards taking away the potential posts

Comment

Originally posted by DLCM
            I personally would rather have 1 meaningful post than 100+ posts with no point just to boost the post count. Just my opinion
            Me too!

Comment

^ No way!!!

(contributing to the meaningful post club!!!)

Comment

AMEN to Dusty, DLCM, and General_You!!! I think threads like this are pretty much only good for post-count padding.....which I mean, I can't really complain THAT much about....)
                Last edited by MissChristine; 10-12-2005, 10:10 AM.
                MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Is there a set amount of posts a board needs in a given time?

Comment

Usually I am an early riser. There have been plenty of times early in the morning, when I am usually posting, the post count is low. Sometimes when I am posting, the count is high, from overnight, and then it goes back to 1. It has even happened, when I am posting early in the morning, that all the posts were mine.

Just read the forums instead. They have so many interesting threads. When there are so few people online early in the morning, it stands to reason that the new posts will be low. Lots depends on how many are online. I kind of think it is cool sometimes to feel that I am the only one posting early in the day. I come back later on and find lots of new stuff. Responses to my posts (or not). New topics, New threads. MiceChat is always fun.

So no new posts - hit the forums - start a thread - post some replys - or come back later.
                    BarbaraAnn

Comment

Wow this has sorta turned into a thread about your posting habits and your posting prefrences...I would love to hear more

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X