Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The New Pacific Northwest Micechatter thread.

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The New Pacific Northwest Micechatter thread.

I got some updates to our list of NW Micechatters. I somehow missed Disnoid1 in Oregon and I have heard EliteCGUnit has moved back. Welcome to you both.

Washington:
    Melonballer
    Tinkermonkey
    Simply Mad
    ykiki
    LLEBREKNIT
    xfkirsten
    makeminemusic
    Tedi Bara
    Twinmom
    InspiredbyWalt
    Time4recess
    mickhyperion
    brerrbit1
    DisneyDude2006
    I Heart Disneyland
    CoP
    micksgal
    jurgenb52
    Skawt
    Momzilla59
    ecdlanddude
    Jazzman
    Swimmingdiva
    ThomasJefferson
    Gorwingel
    All4disney
    jsdmn2
    Wendy
    PrincessLeia
    FirstTimeCaller
    DisneyMan
    dlfan1313
    1disneynut2another
    sarahkins
    xrybo
    Savvy_TJ
    seanutbutter
    lostchildhood
    peoplemovermisser
    JosieGirl71
    Sorcerer's Apprentice
    Kat in WA
    StinkyPete
    17goingon3
    cemberella
    hobbitfeet
    RockStarTink283
    aquata
    smayhew
    SeattleTink
    knittingknerd
    mkemows
    Benihodge
    CraziCarlos
    snowwhite9011
    ScottG
    HappilyEverAfter
    Brer Stefan
    Jacky B
    maddhatter1982
    BK15
    sassy*tink
    MonteJ
    DarkGhost
    GraceLovesGoofy
    GhostToast
    DisneylandWow
    ElectricBoots
    freeman1722
    Karlos the Jackal
    porterdude
    JellyBean77
    ~WiLdOrCa!~
    huuhu
    AE_Fan
    Nimbus
    Evil Step-Mom
    EliteGCUnit <----new

Oregon:
    stinkerbell
    NWRREngineer
    FoundMyHappyPlace
    Wettham1783
    CrzdDsnyFan
    DarthDucky
    sleepyjeff
    disneybanks
    BrerBrian
    Wulfblat
    aberry90
    Snowflakey
    OREGONLVSDLAND
    disnoid2 <----new

Idaho:
    BFJen
    bjensen71
    Dfanucci
    Conncr

Montana:
    Hakuna Makarla

British Columbia:
    Barbossa
    paradigm4
    Jimmy
    landj
    Tea
    animalx
    BC_DisneyGeek
    william <---just added

Alberta:
    Samsma
    Splashmountainfreak

Pacific Northwest:
    Alice's Wonderland
    Rube_Goldberg

Former Northwesterners:
    CaliforniaAdventurer
    Kelly
    HelloKimmie
    Deedlebug
    Last edited by Melonballer; 01-07-2010, 02:15 PM.

Comment

What about me!

Comment

Originally posted by william View Post
        What about me!
        added

Comment

Originally posted by william View Post
          What about me!
          Since you asked so nicely!

Comment

Hi y'all. As I mentioned before, the Disney Outlet store is back at the SuperMall in Auburn, WA. It has been awhile since we had an official "Thread in the Meets Lounge" NW Micechat meet. It is time to change that. The store is there until Feburary 28th. I am suggesting a Saturday visit, sometime in Feburary. I am thinking either the 20th or 27th. Now is the time to make suggestions. Later this week we are going to make a decision. So if there is a date you prefer, say something.

In the past the Auburn Mall outlet meets have been fun. We visit the store, buy stuff, then head down to the food court for food, baked treats, and covnersation. Heck maybe we will even have some pin trading.

Anyway, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Comment

My vote would be for the 20th of February. I have something going on the 27th. Let me know what gets decided! I'd like to check out this outlet store. There was one in Northgate, that had ok stuff, but nothing too great.
              Wow...I've been gone a long time...but I'm glad to be back!!

Comment

Originally posted by sassy*tink View Post
                My vote would be for the 20th of February. I have something going on the 27th. Let me know what gets decided! I'd like to check out this outlet store. There was one in Northgate, that had ok stuff, but nothing too great.
                I imagine it is a lot of the same stuff. But I haeard they got more in this week. Also 9 tenths of these meets is just getting us together and having fun. We usually spend a couple hours chatting and eating baked goods in the food court. LOL

Comment

as far as I know we are free both weeks

Comment

Stopped at the outlet yesterday (and totally forgot to check Marshalls while I was there for the WDCC pieces!) - they sent out that email saying "over 500 new items" so that helped encourage me to get there. Really, though, hubby wanted some new shirts so we were going for Eddie Bauer...anyway - the store seemed full of signs saying "sorry, the shipment came late and we are still working on getting new items out." If you are a pin trader, they had some great deals on pin sets (4 pins for 7.99) and the clothing selection was really impressive. I hope they put out plenty more before we go back down.

Having said that, I'm not available the 20th or the 27th, Cait has a basketball tournament both days. We don't know what times yet (her games could be in the morning on the 20th and then we could make it) so if we can make it, we definitely will!
                    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
                    then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

We can't make this one. Time4recess is on bedrest until about April 2.
                      "Fire at will, boys!"

"Which one's Will?

Comment

Originally posted by InspiredByWalt View Post
                        We can't make this one. Time4recess is on bedrest until about April 2.
                        I am sorry to hear that. I hope she gets well soon.

Comment

I could make either date.
                          Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

Comment

I think the 20th is the best date. I have been contacted by the MountainEars (the local NFFC chapter) about joining them on that day. They are doing the same thing and going to the Outlet in Auburn. They are also going to go volunteer to clean up a local park beforehand as part of the "Give A Day" Disney Promotion. I will post more details in a bit, but Feburary 20th is definitely the day.

Comment

20th is bad for me. It's right in the middle of my weekend on. I don't work the weekend before or the weekend after though.

Comment

I started a thread in the meet lounge for the meet. You can find it here.

Comment

The 2nd Annual Pacific Northwest MouseMeet is coming. Here is a link to their webpage.

PNWMouseMeet.com

Comment

Hey everyone. Just a reminder that this weekend is a NW Micechatter meet up. See all the details here.

http://micechat.com/forums/meets-eve...post1055820122

Comment

Howdy y'all.

Just wanted to give you some heads up on upcoming northwest events.

The first is that we will be seeing Toy Story 3 after it is released. I am looking at Saturday, June 26th as a possible date.

Another event that I am posting now, before I forget, is a visit to the Lady Washington. For those who do not know, the Lady Washington was the HMS Interceptor in the Pirates of the Carribbean movies. Their sailing schedule is only posted until May. I am hoping that they come to the Seattle area after then.

Of course the big event is the Pacific Northwest Mouse Meet. It will be held August 14th in Lynnwood, WA. It is the 2nd year for this great event. Several other Micechatters and myself had a great time last year. Here is a trip report I did. They have announced several guests already. Margaret Kerry will be back this year. The keynote speaker is still to be announced.

Of course any other ideas for meet ups are welcome.

Comment

Can't wait for Toy Story 3 to come out!!!!
                                        Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

Comment

Oh by the way, the Keynote speaker for the Pacific Northwest Mousemeet has been announced. It is Imagineer and Disney Legend, Bob Gurr.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X