Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The New Pacific Northwest Micechatter thread.

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: The New Pacific Northwest Micechatter thread.

    Originally posted by Melonballer View Post
    We are going to try something simple. Who is interested in going to see Aladdin in Seattle this summer? Just post and I will add you to this list. This list is just to see who is interested.

    Interested in Aladdin

    Melonballer
    I am
    Trips coming up:

    May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

    Comment


    • Re: The New Pacific Northwest Micechatter thread.

      I am interested but we'll see time wise.

      Comment


      • Re: The New Pacific Northwest Micechatter thread.

        Originally posted by Jafar00 View Post
        AWESOME! thanks! Can't wait for Aladdin this summer.
        Originally posted by Melonballer View Post
        We are going to try something simple. Who is interested in going to see Aladdin in Seattle this summer? Just post and I will add you to this list. This list is just to see who is interested.

        Interested in Aladdin

        Melonballer
        Originally posted by knittingknerd View Post
        I am interested but we'll see time wise.
        Here is a link with all of the showtimes that I can find Calendar | 5th Avenue Theatre
        Trips coming up:

        May 22-26th
        July 13th-18th
        November 19th-25th

        Comment


        • Re: The New Pacific Northwest Micechatter thread.

          Wow that's kinda' cool. Then I just need to check with school. We are barely finding out our clinical schedule for this quarter...

          Comment


          • Re: The New Pacific Northwest Micechatter thread.

            I'm in for Aladdin!!

            Comment


            • Re: The New Pacific Northwest Micechatter thread.

              I'm in!
              I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

              "Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
              then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"
              * * *

              :love:

              Comment


              • Re: The New Pacific Northwest Micechatter thread.

                Interested in Aladdin

                Melonballer
                Mickeyfan42
                knittingknerd
                Jafar00
                Tinkermonkey

                Comment


                • Re: The New Pacific Northwest Micechatter thread.

                  Hey just wanted to remind everyone about this summer's Pacific Northwest Mouse Meet. Tickets go onsale tomorrow for members of the mailing list and facebook friends. They go onsale to everyone on the 3rd.

                  Comment


                  • Re: The New Pacific Northwest Micechatter thread.

                    Hey everyone. Time for some notes about WA and Disney.

                    First as I am sure many of you had heard, Disney Cruise lines will be running out of Seattle in 2012. Expect some sort of meet up for that. At least to see the ship come in or something.

                    In even better news WA is getting 2 new Disney Stores this summer. Rumor has it that Bellevues is opening May 11th. I and several others are looking into more information and will post wen we know more. Expect a meet for that too.

                    Finally Pacific Northwest Mousemeet is June 25th. Special guests include Jeff Kurtti who will be speaking about the Disney Family Museum. Then we have keynote speaker and Disney Legend Jack Lindquist. It is going to be an exciting event.

                    Comment


                    • Re: The New Pacific Northwest Micechatter thread.

                      Hey folks.

                      In case you missed it the Pacific Northwest MouseMeet now has Disney Legend Floyd Norman appearing.

                      Floyd Norman

                      The show is over 80% sold out. Do not wait too long to get your ticket.

                      http://micechat.com/forums/contests-...nnwood-wa.html

                      Also expect a meet thread for the grand opening of the new Disney Store. The store opened yesterday, but is having it's grand opening next month. Mickey and Minnie are coming so do not miss it.

                      Comment


                      • Re: The New Pacific Northwest Micechatter thread.

                        Hey everyone, let's talk about Summertime meet ups.

                        Let's talk about meeting up for movies. Here is a list of this summers movies.

                        First Cars 2 opens June 24th. Then we have Winnie the Pooh on July 15th. The problem with these is that we will have a meet for PNWMM on the 25th and People may be too busy with Harry Potter on July 15th. BUt there they are.

                        Of course we have the big meet up for PNWMM on June 25th.

                        Another event that a lot of people may be unaware of is the grand opening of Bellevue Square's on June 4th. Minnie and Mickey are going to be there. So let's hear some feedback.

                        Comment


                        • Re: The New Pacific Northwest Micechatter thread.

                          Hey folks. Here are the threads for this summers two currently scheduled meet ups.

                          http://micechat.com/forums/contests-...nnwood-wa.html

                          http://micechat.com/forums/contests-...d-opening.html

                          Comment


                          • Re: The New Pacific Northwest Micechatter thread.

                            Originally posted by Melonballer View Post
                            Hey folks. Here are the threads for this summers two currently scheduled meet ups.

                            http://micechat.com/forums/contests-...nnwood-wa.html

                            http://micechat.com/forums/contests-...d-opening.html
                            Do we have any ideas for a date for Aladdin yet?
                            Trips coming up:

                            May 22-26th
                            July 13th-18th
                            November 19th-25th

                            Comment


                            • Re: The New Pacific Northwest Micechatter thread.

                              Originally posted by Melonballer View Post
                              Hey everyone, let's talk about Summertime meet ups.

                              Let's talk about meeting up for movies. Here is a list of this summers movies.

                              First Cars 2 opens June 24th. Then we have Winnie the Pooh on July 15th. The problem with these is that we will have a meet for PNWMM on the 25th and People may be too busy with Harry Potter on July 15th. BUt there they are.

                              Of course we have the big meet up for PNWMM on June 25th.

                              Another event that a lot of people may be unaware of is the grand opening of Bellevue Square's on June 4th. Minnie and Mickey are going to be there. So let's hear some feedback.
                              I don't know about you guys, but how about for Cars 2, the Alderwood AMC and Regal theaters are literally 5 minutes away from the Lynnwood Convention Center, maybe do the last screening of the night (depending on times). As for Pooh, I'm fine with doing a meet up for it but probably not opening weekend of Harry Potter (I don't think Pooh will have midnight showings either)

                              Just curious, did anyone think to try to make a meet-up for Pirates 4?

                              I went in costume with some friends:
                              Trips coming up:

                              May 22-26th
                              July 13th-18th
                              November 19th-25th

                              Comment


                              • Re: The New Pacific Northwest Micechatter thread.

                                Posting: I'd like to be added if I may. vnormth from Redmond, WA

                                Comment

                                Get Away Today Footer

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X