This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Hatbox Ghost for Halloween

On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate my hatbox ghost? If there is anything you would improve I would love to hear it. The hat, hatbox, and lower legs are still being worked on.

Re: My Hatbox Ghost for Halloween

That is......................... AWESOME!!! A little bit scary, TOTALLY AWESOME!!!

Comment

Thanks Dan, really appreciate it. The character is designed to be slightly scarrier than the real version. Here are some pics of the caretaker:

Comment

Whoa that is scary! How the heck do you make those things?? It is like art! Great Job!

Comment

All it takes is an eye for art and determination. Everything was created from either Ebay or Home Depot.

Comment

Those are waaaay awesome!!!!!
            Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

dude!!! Those are AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Do you put them outside? Are all your decorations HM themed? We thought about decorating our yard for Halloween with a HM theme. I was going to make tombstones with the epitaphs on the HM ones. Didn't have time this year, though.

Comment

Thats Amazing. I love please share all your work. Killer blacklight shot, You have the heart of an imagineer.

Comment

Originally posted by Stitchy View Post
                  dude!!! Those are AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Do you put them outside? Are all your decorations HM themed? We thought about decorating our yard for Halloween with a HM theme. I was going to make tombstones with the epitaphs on the HM ones. Didn't have time this year, though.
                  We have a walkthrough attraction that takes place at my home. It's free and you can see it Friday, Saturday, and Sunday on Halloween weekend. You can click the link in my signiture for the location and time.

The concept behind it is that the Haunted Mansion characters need a home during the HMH overlay and they have come to my house to stay. It is suppose to be a scarrier version of the real Haunted Mansion but maintaining the family atmosphere that it's known for. I do huge updates every year and post most of the results on my webpage or on a youtube video. If you are a Haunted Mansion/Phantom Manor geek like myself it's great seeing new characters and special effects every year.
                  [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxNY96D36CU"]YouTube - The 2006 Haunted Mansion Halloween Walkthrough[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrC16uQmY0M"]YouTube - New *2008* Haunted Mansion Walkthrough Video[/ame]
                  Last edited by Seawolf; 10-17-2009, 10:58 AM.

Comment

That is a great storyline! VERY creative....I love it. Thanks for posting the videos. The special effects you made are REALLY good. I'm totally impressed with the singing busts, and the ghostwriter!

I wish I lived closer..I would HAVE to come check it out!

Comment

WOW!!!! Amazing!

Comment

That is great! You are too far away from me, so I'll try to come by and see it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Wow! Awsome!
                          Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

your HBG is awesome, and your videos are AMAZING! I wish I could go see your walkthrough myself! I hope you post a video of this year's walkthrough, I'd love to see it!

Comment

Holy cow, both your Hat Box Ghost and caretaker are incredible! I can't wait to see the finished product with the Hat Box Ghost but as of right now...he's a 13 out of 10!
                              http://www.facebook.com/silverpsycho
                              Always looking for new Disney friends.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X