Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Define your screenname on micechat.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Define your screenname on micechat.

I took my daughter to see Princess and the Frog, and the villian was a shadowman. I thought that was fitting because I've been lurking in the shadows for a while before joining Micechat. Also, I like Disney villians.

Comment

It's a handle I've had for a long time. Yeah, I also know its the Indian princess from Peter Pan too (I guess it fits here then!). Oh, and 26 is my lucky number.

Comment

I was on the DL monorail (purple) when the pilot pulled out of the Hotel station. Then for whatever reason, she got on the radio and said e-stop, e-stop, e-stop!! From that point forward I vowed that every female monorail pilot would yell out my name in a time of crisis. ( I still can't tell what she did wrong to execute an e-stop, but she handled it well)
        I have been up against tough competition all my life. I wouldn't know how to get along without it.
        -Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X