This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your Avatar?

What is your Avatar? Describe it, and why you chose it.

Re: Whats your Avatar?

Mine is a picture of me and my fiance and I on the Fourth of July 2009. What a perfect day. I bounce between that picture and the Rainy day picture of Main street.

Comment

Me with my favorite DL Indian!

Comment

Originally posted by Joshnyah View Post
        Mine is a picture of me and my fiance and I on the Fourth of July 2009. What a perfect day. I bounce between that picture and the Rainy day picture of Main street.
        You, your fiance and you? You're 2 people? No wonder you have so many posts, sheesh!

:-)

Currently, mine is our kitten BlackBerry, showing off for Halloween. Usually it's a shot of Cinderella's castle at WDW, decked out in all its holiday lights. Taken during our trip last year.

Comment

Right now it's Michael Myers since it's Halloween. I change it up though to random things. Usually pics of DL or something Twilight related.

Comment

It's me and my daughter who is really the best friend a Dad can have.

Comment

Mine's just the best Dam (as in Dam beer) Wide Receiver evah

#81 in the program, number 1 in your hearts, ladies and gentleman
              Anquan Boldin

Ya see, everyone who likes the Arizona Cardinals prefers Larry Fitzgerald. "Fitz" is great, but "Circle Q" is ALWAYS OPEN!!! He also just dominates when blocking for others. A lot of WR step aside when they don't get the ball, Anquan throws blocks like a line backer! He always plays with his heart and that is why he is my "AVATAR!!!!!"
              "Here you leave Today and enter the world of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Bankruptcy!"

Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without saying, "You're making a scene!"

Arizona Cardinals 2008 NFC Champions

Comment

[QUOTE=SnorkletsMom;1055627061]You, your fiance and you? You're 2 people? No wonder you have so many posts, sheesh!QUOTE]

Neah its just a picture of us on my avatar I let her have her own account :P

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
                  Thats nice, You know your all right. Even though your not going to be at the noon meets the next two weeks and they are going to be my first noon meets, Your still alright.

Comment

I change mine fairly often. Mine (as of today, 10/23/09) should be fairly obvious.

Actually, it's the image of a pin that was available at Disneyland as I understand it at one time.

I know they had one for the Dodgers too. Not sure about the other 28 MLB teams.
                    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
                      Awwwwww. I think my blood sugar just spiked, that was so sweet.

If I hadn't seen plenty of snarky posts from you, I'd think you were a just a gooey, sweet guy.

(that really was nice to read)

Comment

Originally posted by SnorkletsMom View Post
                        I'd think you were a just a gooey...guy.
                        I wouldn't recommend sitting next to him on Big Thunder.

Unless you Scotchguard yourself first.
                        God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Um, I think mine is kind of obvious.

I like to change mine fairly often, and I'm kind of sick at looking at it, but I am going to wait until the Angels win the World Series (or they lose the ALCS) to change it.

Comment

Mine (now) is Josh Groban (my true love) from when he was on Glee. Love the look on his face. Happy to hear he will be on the show again in 2010.
                            Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

mine is of me and my boyfriend meeting mickey mouse at Mickey's house.
                              i was soo excited to Finally get a pic with the ol' Mickster. It was cute cuz mickey gave me a kiss on my hand and my cheek
                              he made that *pop* sound lol it was a great day

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X