Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

San Diego MiceChatters!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • San Diego MiceChatters!

    So I've decided to stay in San Diego for a few hours tomorrow after work to miss the hideous traffic on Friday afternoons.

    Are there any SD MiceChatters who would be interested in getting a last minute meet-up together? I was thinking dinner at Buster's Long Board Bar in Seaport Village... I love their cocoanut rice!

    Anyone interested?

    Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

    Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

  • #2
    Re: San Diego MiceChatters!

    Originally posted by a_hyperbole
    So I've decided to stay in San Diego for a few hours tomorrow after work to miss the hideous traffic on Friday afternoons.

    Are there any SD MiceChatters who would be interested in getting a last minute meet-up together? I was thinking dinner at Buster's Long Board Bar in Seaport Village... I love their cocoanut rice!

    Anyone interested?

    Don't forget the traffic from the Miramar Air Show, too! I would say get off early and head up, to miss it. I'm not sure if they are doing a night show or not.

    I would meet up with you, but I'm probably getting off (no, not like that) around 1.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: San Diego MiceChatters!

      Originally posted by migo
      Don't forget the traffic from the Miramar Air Show, too! I would say get off early and head up, to miss it. I'm not sure if they are doing a night show or not.

      I would meet up with you, but I'm probably getting off (no, not like that) around 1.
      There's an air show!?!?!?!?! :!$#%:

      When does it get over?

      That would explain the four fighter jets flying in formation LOW over the freeway yesterday. Scared the :!$#%: out of me!!!

      Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
      Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

      Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
      Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: San Diego MiceChatters!

        Originally posted by a_hyperbole
        There's an air show!?!?!?!?! :!$#%:

        When does it get over?

        That would explain the four fighter jets flying in formation LOW over the freeway yesterday. Scared the :!$#%: out of me!!!

        Yes, the air show is at Miramar, and it goes from today till Sunday. I'm not sure what time it ends, but if tonight is the night show, you're screwed. You really might want to consider taking off early. The traffic is already a bitch to begin with on a Friday.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: San Diego MiceChatters!

          Originally posted by migo
          Yes, the air show is at Miramar, and it goes from today till Sunday. I'm not sure what time it ends, but if tonight is the night show, you're screwed. You really might want to consider taking off early. The traffic is already a bitch to begin with on a Friday.
          I found the website... afternoon show ends at 4:30, twilight show begins at 5:30. I get off work at 3:30, so I'm thinking I'm screwed.

          Actually, I'm going to shop in Fashion Valley, grab a solo dinner, and then drive up the 5, and cut over in Oceanside!

          Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
          Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

          Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
          Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: San Diego MiceChatters!

            Oh, man, I live in Kearny Mesa, and all I've heard all day for the last few days is planes flying right overhead. :bang:
            "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: San Diego MiceChatters!

              Originally posted by xfkirsten
              Oh, man, I live in Kearny Mesa, and all I've heard all day for the last few days is planes flying right overhead. :bang:
              Yesterday I thought the freeway was under attack! There were four jets flying less than 100ft overhead!!!!! I can't imagine the noise you must be getting!

              Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
              Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

              Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
              Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

              Comment

              Ad Widget

              Collapse
              Working...
              X