This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Happy Halloween!

I hope everyone has a happy halloween!! mmmhahahah lol. happy halloween!

Re: Happy Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!!!

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Happy Halloween!!!
      Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
      Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
      :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

It's time for me to line up the Halloween movies, and start watching, and I don't mean the scary ones. It's time for Charlie Brown, Nightmare Before Christmas, E.T., Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein. Hopefully, I have a few more in my home library that I forgot about.
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
          It's time for me to line up the Halloween movies, and start watching, and I don't mean the scary ones. It's time for Charlie Brown, Nightmare Before Christmas, E.T., Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein. Hopefully, I have a few more in my home library that I forgot about.

Now you're talking. those are my favorite halloween friendly classics.

Comment

Happy Halloween!!v
            We've already had 2 sets of kids!
            Good morning, son
            In twenty years from now
            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
            And I can tell you 'bout today
            And how I picked you up and everything changed
            It was pain
            Sunny days and rain
            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

The frog scene in E.T. is so funny. E.T. has just figured out how he is going to "phone home".

It is quite chilly here in Chicago today. I am hoping that the trick or treaters are brave enough to come in the cold. It's not expected to get above about 40 degrees today.

I need to go find my large plastic pumpkin, and put the light in it. The trick or treaters usually concentrate on ringing doorbells of houses that are Halloween decorated in some way. Of course it's hours away from darkness now.
              BarbaraAnn

Comment

Happy Halloween to all!! )

can't wait to pick my favorite candies from my necies and nephews candy bags..I know I know..Im bad.. :roll:
                "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

I grew up in a household of 4 children. After we would trick or treat, mom would take all of our candy and sort it out. The chocolate would go in one bowl, the lollipops in another. Back then there was unwrapped candy, and that would get put in a separate bowl as well. Then it was considered fair game for everyone to eat. We only had one rule. Don't waste. If you take it, be sure to finish it.

I grew up in a time period when Halloween costumes were plastic. I don't know what was worse, putting them on, or taking them off. However, trick or treating was a lot of fun. My mom even dressed up with us one year.
                  BarbaraAnn

Comment

I remember those plastic masks made your face sweat!

Comment

My husband loves to greet the trick or treaters. People are very creative with their Halloween costumes these days. Of course, I mentioned to my husband this morning that many costumes today might be covered by coats tonite.
                      BarbaraAnn

Comment

Happy Halloween everyone!

I'm trying to warm-up right now. I spent the day hanging off chairlift towers greasing pulleys at the ski hill where I work part-time. The temp wasn't bad, it was the wind chill that was. (if only it was the old Skyway at Disneyland where the temp is warmer. ))

So far 7 trick-or-treaters came by.

Comment

seems like trick or treating is becoming a thing of the past which is sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
                            seems like trick or treating is becoming a thing of the past which is sad.
                            Nah, the parents are probably just freaking out about the swine flu.

Comment

i was afraid of that lol.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X