Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

How many Trick-or-Treaters?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many Trick-or-Treaters?

So how many Trick-or-Treaters came by your place today?

So far we had 7. The kid that came dressed as Indiana Jones got extra candy.

Re: How many Trick-or-Treaters?

Doorbell has only rang 6 times, I can't believe how empty our neighborhood looks.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

We had about 40. I'm so happy to be living in a neighborhood with kids! Last year we got 3.
      Good morning, son
      In twenty years from now
      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
      And I can tell you 'bout today
      And how I picked you up and everything changed
      It was pain
      Sunny days and rain
      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

24-30 but not yet done. Pretty good for our 'hood considering the amount of walking to house w/ candy ratio is not stellar.
        Just countin' the days til the next visit!

Comment

around 20..Its starting to die down now as it gets late
          "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

77. And I turned off my lights at 8pm. Most had parents with them, some were even taking pictures. One family, even the parents dressed up, it was cute.

My favorite costume: Patrick Starfish, worn by a 6 or 7 year old boy ~ very nice costume, not a cheapy.

Most popular costume: Batman, Spiderman for boys, and for girls it was Snow White by a landslide.
            Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
            An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
            Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
            Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

zero

Comment

about 20
                DId see someone as the Wicked Witch from snow white.. it was a excellent costume

most costumes were very unusual..
                My Art site
                http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/

Comment

A few hundred. NOt sure how many total. We would get large herds and then nothing for several minutes. We went through at least a few bags of candy, plus 1 of the big ones from Costco.

Comment

My husband didn't count them, but it sure does look like he had a lot, considering how much candy is now gone out of our house.
                    BarbaraAnn

Comment

Same as every year....zero! There have been a few years where we had one or two kids but its rare.

Comment

while i was at work my dad says a few kids came and right now we got plenty of left overs.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero28 View Post
                          Same as every year....zero! There have been a few years where we had one or two kids but its rare.

people are now taking their kids trick or treating by going on their cars.

Comment

We had no kids. There aren't that many kids on our block.
                            MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
                            (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

And our final tally was 7.

I guess a few towns over on Vancouver Island didn't really celebrate Halloween this year as the Olympic Torch Relay was running thru.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X