X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pet Peeves

Originally posted by aashee View Post
    People with naturally sour faces. They could be the friendliest person in the world but damn that mopey snarl.

sigpic

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

Comment

People with naturally sour faces. They could be the friendliest person in the world but damn that mopey snarl.
      What are YOU lookin' at?

Comment

Originally posted by Sambo View Post
        Originally posted by SnorkletsMom View Post
        What are YOU lookin' at?
        See above. If they have nice cleavage I'm willing to stop focusing on the glum mug.

Comment

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
          I could write a novel about my pet peeves but I'll be nice and only do my top 5 in no particular order.

1. Stupidity - unless you have brain damage or a brain injury, there is just no excuse for not looking things up to check your facts, spelling, etc.

2. Pushy people - Wait your turn just like everyone else, you're not special.

3. Crappy drivers - I don't want to die just because you are either #1 or #2 above.

4. Racist/homophobes - These people scare me because they are filled with hate.

5. Smokers who throw their butts out of the car window.
          re: #1 my comments on this might lead to controversy so I am not going to comment on this item
          re: #2 I agree. unless they are dying of a life threatening illness, they need to take a chill pill
          re: #3 I strongly agree: drivers? there are turn signals for a reason USE THEM !!!!!!! also, weaving through traffic? um, I agree I would like to get to my destination alive and in one piece. and others around me would like to do so as well.
          re: #4 my comments on this might lead to controversy so I am not going to comment on this item.
          re: #5 I agree. the open road is for cars, and is NOT AN ASHTRAY

Comment

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
            I could write a novel about my pet peeves but I'll be nice and only do my top 5 in no particular order.

1. Stupidity - unless you have brain damage or a brain injury, there is just no excuse for not looking things up to check your facts, spelling, etc.

2. Pushy people - Wait your turn just like everyone else, you're not special.

3. Crappy drivers - I don't want to die just because you are either #1 or #2 above.

4. Racist/homophobes - These people scare me because they are filled with hate.

5. Smokers who throw their butts out of the car window.
            You crack me up! I agree with all of these. # 1, 2 and 3 haunt me on a daily basis and I have the WORST road rage because of it. Also # 5 is bad, but all littering in general is pretty darn annoying.

Originally posted by Stitchy View Post
            People who don't follow the rules. IE....staying off the grass at Disney World or not following other signs.

My BIG one...

People who can't get an order right! Oh my gosh! I LOVE McDonald's sweet tea. But, I want it with NO ICE. None. I want virgin tea. I don't even want it in the same room as ice. Yet, this concept seems to be over the head of about 90% of drive thru workers. Even this afternoon, the guy at the first window asked me..."no ice in either drink, right?" I affirmed. Get to the second window. Guy hands me the two drinks...WITH ICE! WTHeck?

Wanna piss me off more? When I tell you I asked for NO ICE, take the drink back and filter off the ice..pouring it into a new cup and hand it back to me. When they do this, my only thought is to either...A. throw the cup of tea at the drive thru window while speeding by and laughing maniacally. Or, B. Pretending it slips out of my hand, and let it hit the concrete. Thus, demanding a new drink.
            Stitchy, girl you are hilarious! I just ate at the McDonalds off Harbor on a recent trip to Disneyland and I ordered a hamburger with NO ONIONS. I told the girl 3 times NO ONIONS. When I got my burger, it was covered in onions. They let me keep it (gee thanks) and it took them 20 minutes to get me a new hamburger (without onions, thank God). McD's must be infamous for this. I feel like I should just tell people when I order that I am allergic to onions because somehow when I just request it, onions always seem to appear in my food.

I realized another peeve. When people come to me for advice (and not to toot my own horn, but I am good at giving advice) and then afterward I find that they didn't even take any of it. That I may as well have said nothing and it would be the same.

Facebook me!
            Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

The annual Christmas letter from friends!!!! (See thread!)

Comment

When people don't say "Thank you" after you hold a door or gate open for them. This drives me up a wall SO MUCH. I didn't have to wait for you, I could've just let the door slam you in the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Sambo View Post
                  I swear I'm Walter. Except my face isn't permanently pissed and I hide the anger well.

Pet peeves:
                  -People that are rude to people for no reason.
                  -People that aren't considerate or even acknowledge that you're helping them (within reason.).
                  -People that drive 10 miles under the speed limit. I swear up here I'll be driving the speed limit (on my island top speed is like 45mph) and cruising along then suddenly someone will turn into my lane and be driving like 25mph. What the heck?!

Comment

Originally posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
                    When people don't say "Thank you" after you hold a door or gate open for them. This drives me up a wall SO MUCH. I didn't have to wait for you, I could've just let the door slam you in the face.
                    OMG i know! I just want to punch them.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Originally posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
                      I make sure I say "You're Welcome" really loud if they are that inconsiderate. Often they will say thank you but if not I'm sure that they are shamed. Win/Win!

Comment

My pet peeve is people who are constantly negative and can never come up with something to be happy about or feel thankful for. What's the point of life if you can't see the good things you've got?
                        Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by sunnygirl View Post
                          My pet peeve is people who are constantly negative and can never come up with something to be happy about or feel thankful for. What's the point of life if you can't see the good things you've got?
                          I agree sunnygirl. Some people never see rainbows, only rain.

Comment

I agree sunnygirl. Some people never see rainbows, only rain.
                            To these people, I suggest a Cure album and a straight razor.

Comment

People who punch me after walking through a doorway.
                              Originally posted by Grumpee
                              I only care for Disney bling!

Comment

Originally posted by Duck44 View Post
                                People who punch me after walking through a doorway.
                                How many times do I have to apologize for that? It was only twice.

Comment

How many times do I have to apologize for that? It was only twice.
                                  I automatically flinch when walking through a doorway. Scarred for life

Comment

seriously! I totally agree! I am not the most positive person in the world. But, I am trying to get better at it. Some people are so negative....I wonder how they get out of bed in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Stitchy View Post
                                      ....I wonder how they get out of bed in the morning.
                                      the pills are in the bathroom

Comment

the pills are in the bathroom
                                        :lol: I guess that's their motivation.

Comment

I automatically flinch when walking through a doorway.
                                          How do you think the people on the other side of the doorway feel?

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X