This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pet Peeves

People who don't seem to be happy or like ANYTHING in their lives. NOBODY can be that unhappy. NOBODY can be THAT negative.

Lighten up Francis!!!

Comment

Uber-negativity is very annoying and a pet peeve, but people on the flip side of that coin, the ALWAYs happy singing a song trying to get others to do the same. They are my pet peeve as well. Life is not Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows everyday.

I try very hard to not inflict my bad day on you, please don't try to get all in face about how I should be happy and life is good. Life is not always good and it's not always bad, but there are good days and bad days. Let me have happy days and my bad days.

Today is a good day, tomorrow might not be. That's all i gotta say bout that.
      "Here you leave Today and enter the world of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Bankruptcy!"

Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without saying, "You're making a scene!"

Arizona Cardinals 2008 NFC Champions

Comment

Debbie Downers aren't a pet peeve. But I do try to stay away from them.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
        http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

a major pet peeve of mine----the speed limit is, say, 65. and the moron behind me :rant: IS TAILGAITING ME FLASHING THE HEADLIGHTS!!!!!!!!! my thought is, hey mario, this is a lane of traffic, not the indianapolis 500.

(however :lmao: the sweet release that redemption provides is when the nitwit who was tailgaiting me flashing the headlights speeds past me going 20 miles faster than the speed limit to, you know, MAKE UP FOR LOST TIME gets pulled over to the side and :lmao: gets a ticket. I agree with bill engvall. there should be a stupid gun for idiots like this. it doesnt wound the individual, it rather shoots out a sign with a suction cup at the end that sticks on the forehead of the recipient, the sign reads of course, "moron" in big red letters.

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
            Debbie Downers aren't a pet peeve. But I do try to stay away from them.
            That just made me laugh out loud. Now you got me thinking about the number one killer in domestic cats.

Facebook me!
            Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

I probably have about a bajillion and seven pet peeves. But I'll only say the few that pop in my head.

1. Disrespectful people. I absolutely hate it when people aren't respectful towards one another. ie- the showchoir that I'm president of, whenever I tell them they have to stay quiet, they just talk louder. or my english teacher who got mad at me for actually caring about trying to get my grade back to the A that I lost.
              2. People who stop in the middle of a walk way. Like in the halls at school during passing period.
              3. Traffic when there is no accident around. C'mon people, there's this thing called the gas pedle on the right, it makes the car move. press it and you go! and then we all get to where we need to be. Do I need to paint it green for you??
              4. Colors in a coloring box being out of order.
              5. When people say they will do something and they don't do it until a million months later.
              6. When people are late.
              7. Ignorance/Stupidity. Seriously if you pay attention just a little more, maybe your question will be answered before you stupidly ask about something that was already answered
              Sing like no one is Listening
              Dance like no one is Watching
              Smile like you're at Disneyland
              Live like there is no Tomorrow
              The End

Star light, Star bright, first star I see tonight. I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish that I wish tonight. I'll make a wish and do as Dreamers do. And all our wishes will come true. <3

It's a nice day when you wake up in Disneyland...
              <3

Comment

Originally posted by sgtpeper View Post
                Uber-negativity is very annoying and a pet peeve, but people on the flip side of that coin, the ALWAYs happy singing a song trying to get others to do the same. They are my pet peeve as well. Life is not Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows everyday.
                Agreed. Remember, life is somewhere between Filet Mignon and a Turd Sandwich.

Comment

Originally posted by sunnygirl View Post
                  My pet peeve is people who are constantly negative and can never come up with something to be happy about or feel thankful for. What's the point of life if you can't see the good things you've got?
                  Wait so you don't like emo kids?

That bugs me, but that's just because...

I'm this way. Unless something really is bothering me I try to come off as happy and bright sunshine day. And if you don't like it, don't piss in my lemonade. I force myself to be happy because the alternative sucks.

Pet peeve:
                  When I wake up at 4 am and have to work tonight and because I'm a moron I scheduled my day without putting in a nap somewhere in there thinking "Oh I'll sleep in on Thursday!"

Comment

People who stop in stupid places, like at the bottom of an escalator. Then they get mad when you have to push by them. Grab a brain. I often see people exiting a grocery store stop to check their receipt, in the middle of the doorway. So oblivious.
                    My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Comment

People who drive while on the cellphone. It always bothered me before but now that it's a law, it bothers me INFINITELY more.

Comment

I tend to be a Polyanna. I don't tell anybody else they ought to be like me, though, just that I choose to be happy or choose to express the happy. Especially when I'm not feeling it... which confuses people.

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                        People who drive while on the cellphone. It always bothered me before but now that it's a law, it bothers me INFINITELY more.
                        I'm with you there. What do you really have to discuss that's more important than being safe on the roads? You're driving a vehicle that weighs tons, and you're not paying attention to where it goes???

No. Shut up. You can chat about weekend plans when you're off the roads.
                        I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
                          Promises not kept.
                          I agree, thats on my list too

Originally posted by RedHandedJill View Post
                          ^^^ Wouldn't lipstick on your straw kind of be your doing?
                          I dont wear lipstick

Comment

Originally posted by BC_DisneyGeek View Post
                            People who stop in stupid places, like at the bottom of an escalator. Then they get mad when you have to push by them. Grab a brain. I often see people exiting a grocery store stop to check their receipt, in the middle of the doorway. So oblivious.
                            This is another good one! My dad does this and I'm like "Dad. You can't just stop in the doorway/walkway. Check your receipt in the parking lot." This is so incredibly annoying.

I discovered another one last night. People that constantly lose things. Oh my gosh how can people be so careless?? I've always been one of those people that is very careful with my possessions. I always know where they are, and I'm not a slob so my phone is never under a pile of clothes on my floor. People that lose things go hand in hand with slobs. Both are very annoying. Oh gosh and people that don't wash their hands, especially after going to the bathroom.

Also when people don't have common sense. Don't get me started on that.

I promise you that I actually do like most people.

Facebook me!
                            Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

I was gonna mention the hand washing thing too. It's disgusting! Especially when they go #2!

Comment

Thought of a new one, LOUD people in public places. No, I really don't want to over hear you two booths over on how you are cheating on your husband while I am eating lunch.
                                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
                                  Thought of a new one, LOUD people in public places. No, I really don't want to over hear you two booths over on how you are cheating on your husband while I am eating lunch.
                                  Wow, that makes me sick to my stomach.

Comment

Originally posted by Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Bo View Post
                                    Wow, that makes me sick to my stomach.
                                    Thinking of the Pratt's eating lunch does that to me too. Hold the grape juice please.

Comment

Threads about smoking and strollers in DL.
                                      Growing older is manditory
                                      Growing up is however, optional

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
                                        Thinking of the Pratt's eating lunch does that to me too. Hold the grape juice please.
                                        You're in trouble now little boy.

Originally posted by OogieBoogie View Post
                                        Threads about smoking and strollers in DL.
                                        :thumbup:
                                        sigpic

Comment

Solicitation phone calls on a Friday night, don't you know I won't answer the dang phone!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X