This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Child labor jam

Just picked up this jar of jelly in India today. Note the label. Apperantly, child labor is benefit for some Indian products.

-Dusty
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Re: Child labor jam

Hmmm...Very interesting.
    Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
    Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

Comment

I can just imagine fields of children in flowing garments cheerfully picking berries into their cute little wicker baskets. Why, what would a child enjoy more than a hard day's labor???

I wonder if this sort of marketing would also work with steel production or coal mining? "Mined by the elegant little hands of the children of Bombay"

-Dusty
      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage
        I wonder if this sort of marketing would also work with steel production or coal mining? "Mined by the elegant little hands of the children of Bombay"

-Dusty
        Oh wow, how warped am I for cracking up at that?! Anyways, that is one of the most bizzare things i've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Modern Folly
          Oh wow, how warped am I for cracking up at that?!
          You're not the only one. I find it frightening, yet funny, in a sadistic sick sorta way.... :blink:
          disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Must ... buy ... steel!
            Originally posted by drunkmom
            this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

The opposite of children picking berries in a field. Human Trafficing or worse.
              Think about it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X