This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blogging or journaling, ?

I want to do an on line journal, or as some call it a blog. What do you think is the best free site that allows pictures to be put on it and so forth.? I think I want to do a weight loss journal. Any advice or sites to go to ? thanks

Re: Blogging or journaling, ?

Originally posted by hakuna makarla
    I want to do an on line journal, or as some call it a blog. What do you think is the best free site that allows pictures to be put on it and so forth.? I think I want to do a weight loss journal. Any advice or sites to go to ? thanks
    Alot of Micechatters have a MySpace account! The account is frren and you can connect with friend who share the same intrests! You can create a personal profile and has bulletons and come with a blog too!!!
    go to www.myspace.com

Comment

I have a LiveJournal, and I've been using it for over three years now. I'm extremely happy with it! Easy feature use, and it's not plagued by advertising like MySpace is.
      "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

Comment

Well, if Soon™ comes soon (and Soon™ is what we think it is), you'll be able to blog right here on Micechat. Apparently they are adding vB Journal to Micechat which is basically an online journal/blog. Now if you want a non-MC blog place, then yes, like everyone else, I'd recommend MySpace or LiveJournal.

-Michael
        “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Comment

it's all about MySpace and LJ...YAY!!
          MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

I use LJ, but unfortunately I hardly ever update anymore. I have a bad habit of bottling things up inside until they explode irrationally so journaling really helped me a lot. They blocked all the blog sites on the school network this year though to keep the students from sitting in the library and talking smack about other students on their blogs (this created more than one bit of real life drama last year). Since most of my time, and inspiration to update occurs here at work, I only get on about once every week or two, and that's turned into just a "hey, I'm still alive" kinda post.

As far as the recomendation though, I'd say your good with either of the big ones already mentioned here. I've been quite happy with LJ, but I know a lot of people have been switching over to Myspace lately.

Comment

I like LiveJournal... it has a better user interface and it's easier to navigate and keep up with your friends, etc. than MySpace.

I like MySpace 'cuz all my favorite musicians use it.

Of course, I must throw in a plug for Yahoo's 360 blogs, though I don't have one
              Good morning, son
              In twenty years from now
              Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
              And I can tell you 'bout today
              And how I picked you up and everything changed
              It was pain
              Sunny days and rain
              I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

well I am now at my space. I am not sure any one would ever be intersted in my boring life so I am just posting on it about my weight loss and such.I went to live journal, I did not care for it.

Comment

:whistling:

disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

I've got accounts for all of them, but mostly use Live Journal. I visit my Friendster and My Space accounts from time to time, but they seem better suited for "hooking up" than blogging - I never knew there were so many horney housewives in my area.

I just created a Yahoo 360 account, but that seems like more of the same.

Comment

MySpace kinda annoys me, it's pretty much plagued with pretentious "scene" kids and such. But I do have a LiveJournal account, even though I rarely update. I'm not that narcissistic enough to post most of the semi-interesting things anyways.

Comment

I've found that LiveJournal is more handy for keeping up with friends I already have, as opposed to going hunting for new friends (although that's always a side benefit when it happens!). It's much easier (and cheaper!) than spending hours on the phone repeating the same stuff to each person individually. My mom actually reads my LiveJournal, too, so that she keeps up with how I've been doing between phone conversations. And the communities on a friends list are a great way to have discussions all in one place, without having to visit a billion different message boards each day (although I do anyways :lol.
                        "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

Comment

Hey Karla and anyone else that wants to look, you inspired me and I threw this together today. It was a lot of fun!

Summer In Florida

I linked my Journal on my web page to but I thought I would include it here, will be nice to put my thoughts down on cyber paper. HeHe

My Journal

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X