Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

A Gift for My Friends

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Gift for My Friends

Here is a new twist on an old favorite thread topic. Instead of saying something nice about the person above you, post a link of a special gift you wish for the poster above you. It can be extravagent, thoughtful, pleasant, or silly.

Since I am going first, I am going to give something to dsnylndmom, cause she deserves it tonight. :bow:

For My Cosmic Twin :love: :love:
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Here's a special nanny for mamabot so she can have a girl's night out on the town.

Comment

For Mamabot, my future in law:love:

Because you REALLY want a new one this style

I just wish it were the pale green on like the one you wanted :love:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Oooooooops missed GC
        so for you my fair cricket

No one needs to know weekend with...... :devil:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

For dsnylndmom

Just for you!

Comment

For Dsnylndmom, Disguy & Gemini Cricket, plus a few of our closest friends:

Calgon, take us away!
            Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Last one I promise! LOL I will monopolize no longer!!

For my dear Hector

Preceded by a spa trip(at you KNOW where)

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

To dsnylndmom:

To my fellow Gabrielle fan!

with our favorite gardner!
                Do you remember your imagination?
                When Neverland was your destination.
                Your magical adventure isn't over yet,
                Just hold on tight and don't forget...

-Remember When, Theme of Disneyland's 50th

Comment

For my cool new buddy WindPhryeDude, I give you an internship with Tim Burton. And for something more tangible, the following artwork:

http://store.yahoo.com/hellraisercc/nibechglse1.html

NO GOATS!

Comment

To mamabot, my fellow Moulin Rouge can-can dancer, I give you a trip to Paris to see the real Moulin Rouge, but not without some souvenirs

Do you remember your imagination?
                    When Neverland was your destination.
                    Your magical adventure isn't over yet,
                    Just hold on tight and don't forget...

-Remember When, Theme of Disneyland's 50th

Comment

To WindPhyreDude, I givethis lovely building with all it contains

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

I have the perfect gift for Morrigoon, my fellow Trojan.

Fight On!

It is accompanied bya guarantee that the Trojans will play in the National Title game next season so you can be called up as an Alumus to be in the TMB again.

NO GOATS!

Comment

I think I know what to get Mamabot

Enjoy!

This will include the best seats and the best dinner :love:

Comment

I'm getting disguy the chair in this picture. It's a cool chair!

What? You think I'm giving him the guy, too? No way! That's my gardener.....it's too bad disguy didn't want to work with him......

Comment

I'm giving Stink a 15-minute grab-all-you-can shopping spree at Sephora.
                              disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X