Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Darth Vader can read your mind!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darth Vader can read your mind!

This thing is pretty cool. Check it out!

http://www.sithsense.com/flash.htm
    Do you like catching up on the latest Disney news? Then check out the News section here on MiceChat!

Plus the show. - Walt Disney

Re: Darth Vader can read your mind!

It got it in like 22 questions
    sigpic

Welcome to my blog!
    A Photographed Life
    12/28: Copperopolis, California

Comment

ROFLMAO!!! Thanks for posting the link. I got hooked on that stupid thing when RoS first came out. I thought it was long gone and now...I'm hooked on it again. Its really fun when he can't guess it and gets totally torked.. (Try Lightsaber.. I thought that would have been obvious).

Also, gotta love that Creepy Burger King Guy.

LOL

Thanks again for a great nights laugh.)
      Originally posted by migo
      I poop with joy!
      Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

Comment

Darth is no match for me!!! HAHAHA....choke..gasp.. "I find your lack of faith disturbing" ~~~collapses~~
        1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

haha! 29 for me

Comment

i have a handheld game like that ... 20 Q!

Comment

LOL. That's an old game. Came out with Burger King before Sith hit theatres. He got me a couple times, but my obscure mind stumped him 10 times in a row. I was too specific, I guess...
              Honor those who fall under the sword.
              But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X