X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weight loss

its that time of year again
    its time for me to figure out what im going to be doing in 2010.
    i was wondering if anyone wanted to start a disney fan weight loss group that ends during gumball rally ?
    btw : the disney store is having a huge sale on disney tops for $10.00
    ~the lowcarb sensation~

Re: weight loss

http://micechat.com/forums/micechat-...rt-thread.html

Join us!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

oh cool !
      i had no idea you guys already had a weight loss group
      see ya there
      Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
      ~the lowcarb sensation~

Comment

Being a big girl, I am qualified to say..

Why not make your resolution be "To love myself the way i am" instead of lose ** weight?

Comment

Originally posted by krystledm View Post
          Being a big girl, I am qualified to say..

Why not make your resolution be "To love myself the way i am" instead of lose ** weight?

That is a good point, but also remember, you can love yourself and still want to improve yourself whether is be emotionally, physically or otherwise. Being over weight myself, I like myself and feel fortunate to have a great husband that doesn't care what I look like however, for my own personal health and benefit I have been trying to lose some weight. I feel better physically, not as much pain in my knees, which in turn I feel better emotionally also. I think any time anyone wants to lose weight, or make any positive life change they should be supported fully!
          Yaye!

Comment

Originally posted by phi1215 View Post
            That is a good point, but also remember, you can love yourself and still want to improve yourself whether is be emotionally, physically or otherwise. Being over weight myself, I like myself and feel fortunate to have a great husband that doesn't care what I look like however, for my own personal health and benefit I have been trying to lose some weight. I feel better physically, not as much pain in my knees, which in turn I feel better emotionally also. I think any time anyone wants to lose weight, or make any positive life change they should be supported fully!
            I agree.

I am a bit on the chubby side, and everyone thinks my pudge is cute. I guess it is? But I would like to shed a few pounds, or possibly turn that pudge into muscle.

~Lianna~

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X