X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

Originally posted by Duck44 View Post
    Every so often I call DeliverEars and order a churro and Hot Chocolate. No luck yet

Mr Aashee and Mr Coheteboy; as former teenager players, what was the easiest ride to meet girls on? My buddy and I used the old "I lost my parents" icebreaker and had a 95% success rate.
    If you two teamed up (years ago) I'll bet the girls would be lined up at the wishing well. Local charities would benefit.

You know what? I don't think there's an "easiest" ride to meet girls on. You're at Disneyland. The girls are everywhere. You just need to be at the right place at the right time. It could be in line for Heimlich's (not really) or it could be waiting for a parade. The park is your field. Play ball.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
      That would melt even the crustiest heart. Did that poor guy audibly weep out loud? I wouldn't have been able to hold in my sorrow. Those girls found themselves surrounded by sensitive men bless their souls. I pray the key holding dog in the jail scene didn't cause the same sadness. Ugh, my heart just hurts.
      Someone had to be the rock. I comforted my friend with a simple "I know, man" and the girls thought it was the sweetest thing. I asked him to revisit that dark place during future visits but he never agreed. While with girls, I'd whimper like a dog and he'd punch me. Thankfully, girls like macho guys too.
      Originally posted by Grumpee
      I only care for Disney bling!

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
        You know what? I don't think there's an "easiest" ride to meet girls on. You're at Disneyland. The girls are everywhere. You just need to be at the right place at the right time. It could be in line for Heimlich's (not really) or it could be waiting for a parade. The park is your field. Play ball.
        CB, girls like you so much you could meet ladies while posing them with your Stitch doll.

Someone had to be the rock. I comforted my friend with a simple "I know, man" and the girls thought it was the sweetest thing. I asked him to revisit that dark place during future visits but he never agreed. While with girls, I'd whimper like a dog and he'd punch me. Thankfully, girls like macho guys too.
        Oh No! You didn't whimper like a dog! Bad Duck BAD DUCK! I think that ladies like a macho man at Disneyland. I pulled a neck muscle really bad trying to pull that sword out of the stone. I would shout "This is for you!" but that sword was stuck good. Afterwards I got a squeeze on the bicep and she said "I knew you would have given the sword". You know what? She was right.

Comment

CB, girls like you so much you could meet ladies while posing them with your Stitch doll.

So you're saying I should buy a Stitch doll?

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
            So you're saying I should buy a Stitch doll?
            Oh God no. Unless you are in a steady relationship that you want to end.

Comment

Oh God no. Unless you are in a steady relationship that you want to end.
              I rofl'd

Comment

I don't think he's that smooth

Originally posted by Mr. aashee
                Oh No! You didn't whimper like a dog! Bad Duck BAD DUCK! I think that ladies like a macho man at Disneyland. I pulled a neck muscle really bad trying to pull that sword out of the stone. I would shout "This is for you!" but that sword was stuck good. Afterwards I got a squeeze on the bicep and she said "I knew you would have given the sword". You know what? She was right.
                I tried to pull the sword after you but kept slipping on the puddle of sweat. If it weren't for you, I'm sure that sword would have been mine...I felt it wiggle. Speaking for sweating; Summertime is the park!! Girls in their flip flops, nuff said!

Aashee...sorry about the sweat comment. Its all in good fun.

Comment

I tried to pull the sword after you but kept slipping on the puddle of sweat. If it weren't for you, I'm sure that sword would have been mine...I felt it wiggle. Speaking for sweating; Summertime is the park!! Girls in their flip flops, nuff said!

Aashee...sorry about the sweat comment. Its all in good fun.
                  Good fun indeed! I'm glad you noticed the sweat, I treid my darndest and I'd like to think the sweat was like a medal of bravery. Where's Merlin when you need him? I would have slipped that magic man a $20 to come over and do a magic love spell on me and the wifey. If we ever got in a fight I's say "But remember what Merlin said sweetie?" That would have been money well spent!

Comment

Good fun indeed! I'm glad you noticed the sweat, I treid my darndest and I'd like to think the sweat was like a medal of bravery. Where's Merlin when you need him? I would have slipped that magic man a $20 to come over and do a magic love spell on me and the wifey. If we ever got in a fight I's say "But remember what Merlin said sweetie?" That would have been money well spent!
                    OMG....LMAO! I can see why you are a taken man.

Thankfully, my lady and I never fight at Disneyland...unless its for her honor. I must puff my chest out 20 times a day at those pesky Disney villians. The woman holds me tight making it difficult to hold a scowl and with a wave of my fist I retreat with my head held high. Magic shield or not, I got her back.

Comment

OMG....LMAO! I can see why you are a taken man.

Thankfully, my lady and I never fight at Disneyland...unless its for her honor. I must puff my chest out 20 times a day at those pesky Disney villians. The woman holds me tight making it difficult to hold a scowl and with a wave of my fist I retreat with my head held high. Magic shield or not, I got her back.
                      Let me guess.....It was JAFAR wasn't it! That scandelous cad is a known womanizer and I've found myself avoiding all areas when I'm with the Mrs. I don't know how Jasmine didn't give in to that Casanova. Hyponotizing Serpent or not he's got something about him that women swoon over.

Thanks for the warning Duck, someday I may ask to borrow that magic shield if we ever watch Golden Screams together.

Comment

Let me guess.....It was JAFAR wasn't it! That scandelous cad is a known womanizer and I've found myself avoiding all areas when I'm with the Mrs. I don't know how Jasmine didn't give in to that Casanova. Hyponotizing Serpent or not he's got something about him that women swoon over.

Thanks for the warning Duck, someday I may ask to borrow that magic shield if we ever watch Golden Screams together.
                        Jafar....you're fired. (that's from the show, I didn't make that up)

I am seriously worried (but curious) what effect Merlins spell and the Magic shield would have together. Women would be helpless but I don't want feelings hurt. It would be like Cupid's arrows flying everywhere with innocent women getting hit. hmmmmm, I may have just talked myself into it.

j/k babe, I love ya.
                        Last edited by Duck44; 12-14-2009, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Jafar....you're fired. (that's from the show, I didn't make that up)

I am seriously worried (but curious) what effect Merlins spell and the Magic shield would have together. Women would be helpless but I don't want feelings hurt. It would be like Cupid's arrows flying everywhere with innocent women getting hit. hmmmmm, I may have just talked myself into it.

j/k babe, I love ya.
                          Dueling spells, would there be a better show in all of Disneyland? I bet they would put this show in Fantasyland but I secretly wish they'd put it in Tomorrowland. I think Love should be well represented in Tomorrowland and Marlin searching for his Nemo doesn't count!

Cupid's Space Mountain for Valentine's day. Duck, I'd be honored if you were the first to sign my petition for this!

Comment

Dueling spells, would there be a better show in all of Disneyland? I bet they would put this show in Fantasyland but I secretly wish they'd put it in Tomorrowland. I think Love should be well represented in Tomorrowland and Marlin searching for his Nemo doesn't count!

Cupid's Space Mountain for Valentine's day. Duck, I'd be honored if you were the first to sign my petition for this!
                            You have put a spell on me cause I LOVE IT!! Hey...don't get any ideas now.

Is there room in your petition for "Slow Dance Sunday" with a live band in front of the castle?

I tried "my move" on Space once but ended up headbutting the poor thing. She was really understanding but unsure if you bought my hiccup story. My ego was bruised like her eye. Lesson learned.

Comment

You have put a spell on me cause I LOVE IT!! Hey...don't get any ideas now.

Is there room in your petition for "Slow Dance Sunday" with a live band in front of the castle?

I tried "my move" on Space once but ended up headbutting the poor thing. She was really understanding but unsure if you bought my hiccup story. My ego was bruised like her eye. Lesson learned.
                              Duck, you are a love imagineer!

I'm so on board for "Slow dance Sunday"!! I can see little Pixies selling flowers and handing out flyers for the Bippidy-Boppidy-Boutique. What lady wouldn't like to be a princess! I wonder if the could get Peter Cetera to host that event. That guy's lyrics were like a bridge to my heart.

Comment

Duck, you are a love imagineer!

I'm so on board for "Slow dance Sunday"!! I can see little Pixies selling flowers and handing out flyers for the Bippidy-Boppidy-Boutique. What lady wouldn't like to be a princess! I wonder if the could get Peter Cetera to host that event. That guy's lyrics were like a bridge to my heart.
                                Brilliant! Peter Cetera with special guest Paul Anka. Maybe we should take this to PM's? If these two magically perform at Disneyland I'll be awfully suspicious. Heck, who cares? I guess the real winners would be the vendors selling light up roses. Can I get an AP just for those?

Comment

Originally posted by dj_flip View Post
                                  Hey!

This is probably crazy but I'm looking for a date to take to Disney this Christmas holiday. This is the best time of the year to take someone but none of my female friends have passes.

Anyways, it's worth a shot.
                                  Contact me.
                                  With all this chit chat you must give us an update on what happened.

Comment

Brilliant! Peter Cetera with special guest Paul Anka. Maybe we should take this to PM's? If these two magically perform at Disneyland I'll be awfully suspicious. Heck, who cares? I guess the real winners would be the vendors selling light up roses. Can I get an AP just for those?
                                    They could sell a "Light up rose" pass with a punch card. I doubt I could last long, I'd buy the whole dozen! I only wish they had the bride/groom Mickey ears back when I got married. After the 300th time someone said "congratulations" I'd say "Thank you fine Sir!!!" Just like it was the first time someone said it.

Comment

They could sell a "Light up rose" pass with a punch card. I doubt I could last long, I'd buy the whole dozen! I only wish they had the bride/groom Mickey ears back when I got married. After the 300th time someone said "congratulations" I'd say "Thank you fine Sir!!!" Just like it was the first time someone said it.
                                      You got married before 1955? Congrats, my friend.

I asked the Mad Hatter peeps to embroider "Taken" on the back of my MM ears...no luck although the CM said it was a really good idea. Part of me feels like I'm cheating when using the single rider line.

Comment

You got married before 1955? Congrats, my friend.

I asked the Mad Hatter peeps to embroider "Taken" on the back of my MM ears...no luck although the CM said it was a really good idea. Part of me feels like I'm cheating when using the single rider line.
                                        Talk about pain, I was in a single rider line and someone yelled "LONER!". He had slicked back hair and was wearing a leather jacket. With his arm around his lady I swear it was like John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John in a scene from Grease. I pounded my fist into my hand and promised to find that heartless monster. I felt like a street rat and he was my Jafar.

Comment

That's deep, Chad.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X