X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

Originally posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
    That's deep, Chad.
    I had angry eyes for a spell. The ride on Splash made be forget, but talk about hurtful.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
      Talk about pain, I was in a single rider line and someone yelled "LONER!". He had slicked back hair and was wearing a leather jacket. With his arm around his lady I swear it was like John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John in a scene from Grease. I pounded my fist into my hand and promised to find that heartless monster. I felt like a street rat and he was my Jafar.
      Not much you can do but stand there and take it. Sorry, pal. Its a grim reminder of life in the single rider line. I bet that greaser was letting insecurities get the better of him. Take comfort in the fact that the street rat ended up with a princess. Sure, he lied and removed his identity but in the end something bigger overshadowed it all.
      Originally posted by Grumpee
      I only care for Disney bling!

Comment

Originally posted by Duck44 View Post
        Not much you can do but stand there and take it. Sorry, pal. Its a grim reminder of life in the single rider line. I bet that greaser was letting insecurities get the better of him. Take comfort in the fact that the street rat ended up with a princess. Sure, he lied and removed his identity but in the end something bigger overshadowed it all.
        You've empowered me Duck. That's what friends are for and you've made me feel like a champ! Yeah, BOO to that hoodlum he's not gonna bring me down. And if they ever do slow dancing at the Carnation Corner I'm gonna dance til' my feet bleed.

Love conquers all Duckie, don't you forget it!

Comment

You've empowered me Duck. That's what friends are for and you've made me feel like a champ! Yeah, BOO to that hoodlum he's not gonna bring me down. And if they ever do slow dancing at the Carnation Corner I'm gonna dance til' my feet bleed.

Love conquers all Duckie, don't you forget it!
          Sounds like a couple drinks at your Heartstone and I will forget. Check please!

They were just words. You have incredible inner strength that Tony Little can't teach. Although you may need some tips if you're planning to dance that long.
          While you two are cutting a rug, I'll be Mr Piano Man to my Annette. Let's see what gives way first, your feet or my fingers?

Comment

Sounds like a couple drinks at your Heartstone and I will forget. Check please!

They were just words. You have incredible inner strength that Tony Little can't teach. Although you may need some tips if you're planning to dance that long.
            While you two are cutting a rug, I'll be Mr Piano Man to my Annette. Let's see what gives way first, your feet or my fingers?
            I love a good natured challenge. Can you play a smooth jazz-like romantic song? If so I will dance Dance DANCE! My feet will be like a ceiling fan on medium and my fingers will be snappin' like a Slim Jim. Ms. Lynne may have to take a break but I refuse to stop dancing like a fool. There will be blisters on my blisters I tell you. Do you give a good foot rub?

Comment

Originally posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
              That's deep, Chad.
              That's what she said.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
              http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
              http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

I love a good natured challenge. Can you play a smooth jazz-like romantic song? If so I will dance Dance DANCE! My feet will be like a ceiling fan on medium and my fingers will be snappin' like a Slim Jim. Ms. Lynne may have to take a break but I refuse to stop dancing like a fool. There will be blisters on my blisters I tell you. Do you give a good foot rub?
                I think it was Bruce Willis in the first Die Hard who said, "Now look, I've given a million ladies a million foot massages, and they all meant something. We act like they don't, but they do...". LOL, blisters on your blisters....where do you come up with this stuff? Ewwwww
                Sounds like you won Mrs. aashee's heart by wearing her out. All that dancin'....wow.

Ever been asked by the Horse Trolley CM, "You again?" I never get tired or replying, "Got my blanket, hot chocolate and best friend....smack that horse."

Comment

I think it was Bruce Willis in the first Die Hard who said, "Now look, I've given a million ladies a million foot massages, and they all meant something. We act like they don't, but they do...".
                  That was actually John Travolta in Pulp Fiction.

Now I'm picturing Bruce Willis as John McClane in Die Hard talking about foot massages, and it just doesn't work, lol.
                  My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Comment

Ever been asked by the Horse Trolley CM, "You again?" I never get tired or replying, "Got my blanket, hot chocolate and best friend....smack that horse."
                    I have a best friend forever who I like seeing get smacked, too. She even posts here on MiceChat. Maybe we're thinking of the same person?

Comment

I think it was Bruce Willis in the first Die Hard who said, "Now look, I've given a million ladies a million foot massages, and they all meant something. We act like they don't, but they do...". LOL, blisters on your blisters....where do you come up with this stuff? Ewwwww
                      Sounds like you won Mrs. aashee's heart by wearing her out. All that dancin'....wow.

Again, you've got amazing words. Next stop, Horse Trolly!

Comment

Originally posted by BC_DisneyGeek View Post

Now I'm picturing Bruce Willis as John McClane in Die Hard talking about foot massages, and it just doesn't work, lol.
                        I just remember when John McClane stepped all over that broken glass with his bare feet in that movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
                          I just remember when John McClane stepped all over that broken glass with his bare feet in that movie.
                          So would a foot massage be a good thing in that case, or a bad thing?

Are we sufficiently off-topic yet?
                          My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Comment

So would a foot massage be a good thing in that case, or a bad thing?

Are we sufficiently off-topic yet?
                            I'd give a bloody foot massage to Johnny Depp. And if a foot massage is part of the date, then I say we are not off topic yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                              That's what she said.
                              Thank you.

Comment

Thanks for the correction BC_DisneyGeek. You will never hear me misquote a romantic comedy, like Lars and the Real Girl. That's a promise.

Nothing gives me greater pleasure than giving a foot massage after a long day at Disneyland. I usually wake up the next morning with her foot in my lap.....then continue the massage(hehe). When she wakes up I joke, "Mind if I get some sleep now?"
                                I hope she knows I'm joking.

Comment

Thanks for the correction BC_DisneyGeek. You will never hear me misquote a romantic comedy, like Lars and the Real Girl. That's a promise.

Nothing gives me greater pleasure than giving a foot massage after a long day at Disneyland. I usually wake up the next morning with her foot in my lap.....then continue the massage(hehe). When she wakes up I joke, "Mind if I get some sleep now?"
                                  I hope she knows I'm joking.

It's beginning to look a lot like foot massages! Buahahahahha!

Yeah, couples do a lot of walking in December. What a better way to please a date than to rub those tired tootsies after a long date of window shopping. And carrying that secret engagement ring,,,,,shhh. Nothing like the holidays to have those marathon snuggles and foot massage joyousness.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
                                    With all this chit chat you must give us an update on what happened.
                                    Not like I was going and expecting anything :blush: but I don't think he showed up. I went with my sister, just to check it out, and we didn't see him BUT we did have one of our best DL experience ever :yea: so it was definetly not a wasted trip (as if there is such a thing).
                                    Counting down to Gumball Rally!!
                                    Who doesn't love NAPS?!?

Comment

Originally posted by shugrcoma View Post
                                      Not like I was going and expecting anything :blush: but I don't think he showed up. I went with my sister, just to check it out, and we didn't see him BUT we did have one of our best DL experience ever :yea: so it was definetly not a wasted trip (as if there is such a thing).
                                      Wow, I hope that guy never shows up at a meet. Did you at least meet another guy?

Comment

Brilliant! Peter Cetera with special guest Paul Anka. Maybe we should take this to PM's? If these two magically perform at Disneyland I'll be awfully suspicious. Heck, who cares? I guess the real winners would be the vendors selling light up roses. Can I get an AP just for those?

Hey guys, can you count me in on this? Please????

Comment

Originally posted by GrouchyRob View Post
                                          Wow, I hope that guy never shows up at a meet. Did you at least meet another guy?
                                          I don't think that we should exclude him from meets just because he chickened out. We all do it, right? But no, I didn't find another guy, but I just renewed my AP, so I have a whole year to find someone!
                                          Counting down to Gumball Rally!!
                                          Who doesn't love NAPS?!?

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X