This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

Lol, about the pic issue: I don't know who's seen "I Love You Man" but this whole situation reminds me of the old man and his picture which was "only just a few years old" LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by orbitalpunk View Post
      I sense your not just looking for a girl, but a disneified girl so I get why your asking here and not to "a friend".

Just get your pic up. Polaroid, web cam, or squishy face scanner scan. Anything. Age doesn't hurt either. It may seem embarrassing but if you really are looking, then you gotta go all the way and not be mysterious. Work it
      Because most of my friends don't appreciate Disney how I do. They see it as a kid's park and would rather go to Knotts or Six Flags. I want to come to Disney and have a great time with someone who truly enjoys the park.

And I'm in my mid-20s, lol. That sounds weird....mid-20s
      Last edited by dj_flip; 12-08-2009, 07:23 AM. Reason: Forgot my age

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
        fixed.
        :blush:

awwwww. i feel pretty )

Comment

DJ Flip, welcome to MC! I think your post was very brave. It can be hard to find someone out there with similar interests, and the internet is now a viable option for meeting quality people. I do agree with some other posters, you might want to browse the site and weigh in on some of the subjects being discussed. It's a good way to meet new friends...and pass several hours.

I met my husband through MiceChat at one of the first single rider meets. We weren;t actively seeking dates like you are, but we started off with a friendship based on our mutual love of Disney and it blossomed into happily ever after. You never know what can happen. A good idea would be maybe to come to a few of the Sunday meets or even see if there's another single rider meet scheduled for sometime soon!

Good luck on your quest for true holiday love! :love:
          Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by DLandFansAZ View Post
            I'm grabbing MiceMatch.com before Dusty has a chance to jump all over this.
            :lol:

Originally posted by sunnygirl View Post
            A good idea would be maybe to come to a few of the Sunday meets or even see if there's another single rider meet scheduled for sometime soon!
            I agree with Sunny G. Come to a few Sunday meets and who knows, that girl of your dreams may be there.

As Dusty says:

Join us every Sunday at Disneyland for the MiceChat traditional Noon meet and Greet.

You'll find us in the Central Hub (Just next to the Walt and Mickey statue). We tend to chat and socialize for about half an hour and then break off to have lunch and ride a few attractions. Feel free to come and go as you please. Groups may stick together or may break apart at any time. It is a very informal and free-form event, and a lot of fun.

Here is the location of a meet pinpointed on a Google Map: MiceChat Meet Location

If you've never been to a noon meet and are interested, please don't be shy. Just step right up to anyone and say "Hi, I'm new - my name is . . . " and in no time, you'll be an old friend. If you are really shy, contact someone in advance and let us know you'll be there; we'll arrange to introduce you to the group.

For a glimpse of all the fun, check out our 2nd anniversary video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtmhOk26B4E

Join us, won't you!

-The MiceChat Crew
            sigpic

Comment

Sundays, were usually the day I would go so I will check that out sometime. There were a lot of good posts and I'm happy to see so many people willing to help out on here. That's great to see in a community, especially when it's online.

Comment

Don't forget the Single Rider Meet this Sunday:

http://micechat.com/forums/meets-eve...t-12-13-a.html
                MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
                (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

Good Luck my friend!

I've been lucky enough to date Disney Virgins

SO i train them to love it lol
                  And this is what I'm looking for...for every King...there's a Queen!

Comment

It puts the lotion in the basket!

Sorry, sorry... I couldn't resist.

Comment

Originally posted by dj_flip View Post
                      Because most of my friends don't appreciate Disney how I do. They see it as a kid's park and would rather go to Knotts or Six Flags. I want to come to Disney and have a great time with someone who truly enjoys the park.

I'm in the same boat all my friends have the same feeling

Comment

Originally posted by SnorkletsMom View Post
                        In all seriousness, if you want a girl to take to Disneyland on a "date", then why not ask a girl you know and like, and you know...buy her a ticket? It is a date, right?

It's a good idea, trust me. I've been taken to Disneyland on a date, and it's a very nice thing.

I think he's looking for another AP, so he doesn't have to buy a ticket. I know I wouldn't want to spend any more then I'd have to on a blind date, lol!!
                        Yaye!

Comment

Many of you pose good points. I should sell myself a little more, this is weird, but it could end up being a fun date. Well...I work in So Cal in Risk Management, I use to DJ for clubs but now just do them as special favors for special events. I'm very athletic and currently play in both basketball and tennis leagues. I'm just looking to have a good time in Disney. I grew up with Disney and am unfortunately probably the only single one in my group of friends who loves to go to the land. I have a lot of friends that go all the time but it gets kinda annoying being the 3rd or 5th wheel. Anyways, there's a little more about me...
                          I know that 3rd wheel feeling all too well myself. Hope you find yourself someone special

Originally posted by BrodyDanger View Post
                          It puts the lotion in the basket!

Sorry, sorry... I couldn't resist.
                          Oh boy! Hahahahaha.

Comment

from his pic
                            he looks like cute guy
                            not sure why he's having problems.
                            I will admit it isn't easy find a Disney partner.
                            It's not easy finding someone who is willing to go to the park more than once a year or someone who likes to talk about Disney all the time.
                            Quote by Al:
                            To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
                            -Al Lutz

Comment

This guy has guts, I wish I was man enough to start a thread like this,lol

Comment

Originally posted by startours1 View Post
                                I'd be more afraid of what I'd be set up with
                                vs starting a thread like this.
                                The thought of not clicking w/ someone and spending hours w/ them....not fun.
                                Done blind dates, never again.
                                If you do a blind date, make sure the event has a time limit so you have an excuse to get out if needed.
                                For me it was movies and late at night.
                                If no click, you only less than 2 hours of torture and you can say you have work early in the morning so you have to leave.
                                Quote by Al:
                                To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
                                -Al Lutz

Comment

Originally posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
                                  MiceMatch: A different look at love LOL
                                  Oooooh, you can do a hole string of these!

MiceMatch: A different look at the glass slipper

MiceMatch: Where you won't find a poisoned apple

MiceMatch: Call us your fairy godmother!

MiceMatch: Screw the sea, find your legs, and your prince!
                                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by startours1 View Post
                                    he is pretty gutsy but i had a feeling this thread would pop up sooner or later.

Comment

Originally posted by winder*wonder View Post
                                      he is pretty gutsy but i had a feeling this thread would pop up sooner or later.
                                      Jewish people have jdate.com why cant disney people have micedate.com
                                      a new subdivision of micechat... could be a really niche market.. Good luck in finding your cinderalla!

Comment

I agree it's hard I'm 30 when ever I mention my love for disney and that I go every weekend everyone laughs at me. I guess I have just gotten used to it. People just don't understand the park is not just for 2 year olds.

Comment

Originally posted by DLFreak71 View Post
                                          from his pic
                                          he looks like cute guy
                                          not sure why he's having problems.
                                          I will admit it isn't easy find a Disney partner.
                                          It's not easy finding someone who is willing to go to the park more than once a year or someone who likes to talk about Disney all the time.
                                          ... You're kidding, right?

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X