This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

no i think it is so true.. hardly anyone wants to go to the park more than once or twice a year

Comment

Originally posted by dj_flip View Post
      Besides all of that...I'm a sports fanatic!! I love having ESPN zone in downtown disney!

Lakers, Broncos, and UCLA!!!
      Lakers - meh
      Broncos - YEA!!!
      UCLA - No opinion.

haha personally, I find this funny that you're posting this, it comes across as desperate...but hey, I'm only a teen who's had a couple girlfriends...it may turn out good for you...I don't know. I hope the best for you! . . . and uh...if you need a photographer to shoot you're magical evening for you...call me...

Comment

and that is my*attractive* womanly perspective.
        =Coheteboy;1055697848]fixed.
        Dang you beat me to it...oh well...great minds think alike, right?

Comment

Originally posted by disneylandkitty View Post
          no i think it is so true.. hardly anyone wants to go to the park more than once or twice a year
          I have so many friends who would LOVE to go to the parks as much as I do, and they're not even Disney freaks. They just want to go haha.

Comment

D-harmony?

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
            http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
            http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Originally posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
              I have so many friends who would LOVE to go to the parks as much as I do, and they're not even Disney freaks. They just want to go haha.
              i'll agree with dlfreak about having disney friends. luckily my bf loves disney (not as freakishly as me since he is not an MC-er but will go with me to the parks about every other week & has a good amount of disney knowledge). but as much as i have friends who are always like ya i wanna go to dl, i'm friends with only one other girl (outside of micechat of course) that goes to dl as often as me & yet she isn't at mice chatter status or a disneyphile. and none of them are into talking disney a lot..like all my friends know me as someone who loves and knows disney.

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
              D-harmony?
              hahah

flower gleam & glow...

Comment

So have any of you been to a singles meet? How are they organized? Everyone just meet up at a spot and hang out?

Comment

I'm oddly reminded of when I attempted this approach a few years back. XD
                  Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

Nothing like finding the girl of your dreams in line for Space Mountain on a rainy February night right before closing time {you know the whole eye contact a million times thing and smiling}..and I let her slip away...well..she was with a group of people and they drug her out through the exit Queue before I caught up to her. Some of the memories, they will be with me forever..good luck DJ_Flip!

Comment

Maybe I'll try hitting up all the single rider lines...since, afterall they are there alone, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DLFreak71 View Post
                        from his pic
                        he looks like cute guy
                        not sure why he's having problems.
                        I will admit it isn't easy find a Disney partner.
                        It's not easy finding someone who is willing to go to the park more than once a year or someone who likes to talk about Disney all the time.
                        Lol, I'm not having problems getting girls. I just want to experience a different type of girl. I'm not so much into the superficial, materialistic girls that I meet in clubs or work events. When I was 21, those were the only types of girls I went after. Now that I'm 25, I'm looking for a different type of girl. And with my crazy work/grad school/sports schedule it's hard to find time to hang out at a coffee shop, etc. and mingle with women there.

Comment

Ever think about taking up a 2nd job at the parks as a casual status CM? You can meet all sorts of beautiful babies that work there and since you both have employee cards you can go to the park whenever you want. When I worked at the park I used to date another CM and we would sometimes stay up late and hang out in the park until 2 or 3 in the morning just goofing off.

Comment

Originally posted by DLandFansAZ View Post
                            I'm grabbing MiceMatch.com before Dusty has a chance to jump all over this.
                            wow... complete sidebar but has anyone seriously considered a Disney style singles site as a spinoff of Micechat? Considering the popularity of this site and the "unique" nature of Disney specific individuals it may be a viable option. I know a few couples who met on Micechat so it isn't quite that far fetched.
                            Last edited by techskip; 12-09-2009, 01:06 PM. Reason: forgot to include quote
                            "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Originally posted by WestsideCM99 View Post
                              Ever think about taking up a 2nd job at the parks as a casual status CM? You can meet all sorts of beautiful babies that work there and since you both have employee cards you can go to the park whenever you want. When I worked at the park I used to date another CM and we would sometimes stay up late and hang out in the park until 2 or 3 in the morning just goofing off.
                              I was just going to suggest this also! When I worked at the park there was tons of available people there.

As for the approach, I give you kudos for starting it. I would never do it. Consider it, yes but start the thread, nope! I hope you find what you are looking for here!

Comment

Originally posted by techskip View Post
                                wow... complete sidebar but has anyone seriously considered a Disney style singles site as a spinoff of Micechat? Considering the popularity of this site and the "unique" nature of Disney specific individuals it may be a viable option. I know a few couples who met on Micechat so it isn't quite that far fetched.
                                There's already DisDates.Com - Online dating for Disney fans, but it doesn't appear to have a lot of users.

There should be a compatability quiz for prospective Disney dating match-ups:
                                • List your AP blockout dates
                                • Disney characters in It's A Small World, Yea or Nay?
                                • Please provide a 1000-word essay explaining why the reliance on Pixar properties is destroying or saving (your choice) the Disney theme parks.
                                • Bonus essay: justify the presence of MILF in Tomorrowland. Note: if you found this Disney dating site by googling "MILF", re-think your strategy
                                • Name your most romantic attraction in Disneyland
                                • Should this date lead to marriage, do you agree than any marriage proposal will take place in front of the Castle, during a period where it is not under refurbishment?
                                • Are you willing to let into your extended family, a large number of people who assemble in Disneyland every Sunday at noon?
                                • Are you willing to take on a second job or mortage, so that you can afford to pay for food inside Disneyland for your date?
                                My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by BC_DisneyGeek View Post
                                    There's already DisDates.Com - Online dating for Disney fans, but it doesn't appear to have a lot of users.

There should be a compatibility quiz for prospective Disney dating match-ups
                                    I'm married so for me the site would be useless... I was just curious if Micechat had ever thought of a "singles" style spinoff considering the large number of single members...

Then again a lot of us know each other already so there is always the potential for a "setup" by other MC members....

sigpic

Comment

Roger

Comment

Originally posted by disneysnout View Post
                                        I have learned that you really cant make the shoe fit if it wasn’t meant to fit.
                                        I wish Disney would recognize the wisdom in this quote. Instead their method involves a sledge hammer and shoe horn whenever the words Characters and Attractions are put in the same sentence.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BC_DisneyGeek View Post
                                          Did I navigate that site right? There are only 5 registered singles from the US?

- You know what? You could probably get some good results by starting a facebook group for Disney Singles. I did the same thing for mixed asian singles on Myspace many years back and it peaked at about 60 thousand people.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X