X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

Originally posted by dj_flip View Post
    Lol, I'm not having problems getting girls. I just want to experience a different type of girl. I'm not so much into the superficial, materialistic girls that I meet in clubs or work events. When I was 21, those were the only types of girls I went after. Now that I'm 25, I'm looking for a different type of girl. And with my crazy work/grad school/sports schedule it's hard to find time to hang out at a coffee shop, etc. and mingle with women there.
    DUDE! You sound like you have your head screwed on straight! I'm sure with what you just said above, you'll have NO PROBLEM finding a nice girl with class. VERY COOL! I wish you the best on your search!

BTW, back in the day, I used to be a DJ at the college I went to. That was back in '90-'91 (WOW!) and I used 12" remix vinyl records (which I still have). I did progressive mixing. TONS of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by WestsideCM99 View Post
      Did I navigate that site right? There are only 5 registered singles from the US?

- You know what? You could probably get some good results by starting a facebook group for Disney Singles. I did the same thing for mixed asian singles on Myspace many years back and it peaked at about 60 thousand people.

Wow thats a great idea! Congrats 60, 000 thats a lot of people

Comment

Originally posted by dj_flip View Post
        Maybe I'll try hitting up all the single rider lines...since, afterall they are there alone, lol.

BECAREFUL!!!!
        There are those groups that believe they are genious becuase they sneak on to the single rider line...
        I dont think you want to be flirting with that really cute girl next yo you only to have her boyfriend right behind you.....(dramtic music)

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
          D-harmony?
          Beat ya to it...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eNF0v8H6gc"]October 13, 2008[/ame]

I say good luck to this fellow. There seem to be a lot of lovely ladies on this site. Surely ONE of you will take this man to Disneyland.

C'mon ladies! You want to go anyway, why not have a built in ride buddy. Maybe it'll go somewhere, maybe it won't. Give my boy a chance!!!

(I don't actually know this guy, so if he turns out to be a weirdo, I take no responsibility for it lol)

Comment

Originally posted by MainSreetJake View Post
            Dang you beat me to it...oh well...great minds think alike, right?

well, uh.... thank you. :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by timbabbcomedian View Post
              Beat ya to it...

Humbug! You win this round, Babb.

Well, good luck finding a date. I know what you mean about finding a girl who has a certain taste for Disney. And maybe you've tried this already but... have you tried taking a girl you're interested to Disneyland on her bday this year? You know because it was kind of free? Didn't need to have an AP to show them a whole new world.

Not too late to find a December baby.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
              http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
              http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Yup there have been posts like this before and yup, there has been talk in the past about setting up a MiceChat dating site.

I used to run the single rider meets and am another person who met her husband on MiceChat (Not because of the meets though!). The meets, regular, single rider, Zonies etc. are a great place to just make friends and possibly find someone special!

You do have guts, dude, and I wish you the best of luck
                Good morning, son
                In twenty years from now
                Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                And I can tell you 'bout today
                And how I picked you up and everything changed
                It was pain
                Sunny days and rain
                I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by techskip View Post
                  wow... complete sidebar but has anyone seriously considered a Disney style singles site as a spinoff of Micechat? Considering the popularity of this site and the "unique" nature of Disney specific individuals it may be a viable option. I know a few couples who met on Micechat so it isn't quite that far fetched.
                  Very true. Yep, quite a few couples and marriages and the single rider meets, you're right it really isn't that far fetched.
                  Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

Originally posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
                    ... You're kidding, right?
                    someone that your attracted to, yes
                    I think so
                    Quote by Al:
                    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
                    -Al Lutz

Comment

Plus try being out of state and finding a Disney Freak.
                      I did find some best friends (like sisters) to me in the HM line along time ago.
                      We've been friends about 8 years (they live in CA, me AZ).
                      Quote by Al:
                      To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
                      -Al Lutz

Comment

Originally posted by winder*wonder View Post
                        well, uh.... thank you. :lol:
                        haha no prob.

Comment

I would do it sounds like fun. I don't know why noone is interested

Comment

Gutsy move, man!

Best of luck to you. I'm just going to echo what others have said - go to the Sunday meets and become a part of the crowd. They don't bite...unless you want them to. :evil:
                            MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Originally posted by BC_DisneyGeek View Post
                              Bonus essay: justify the presence of MILF in Tomorrowland. Note: if you found this Disney dating site by googling "MILF", re-think your strategy
                              hahaha that was pretty funny

but dont worry man, youll find the right girl... its all a matter of getting lucky. alright, lets say theres 20 to 30,000 women there every day. we'll say half of them are taken/non APS. that leaves at least 10,000 for you to choose from (ya know, before you factor out the appropriate age groups and everything... but you get my point). but with those odds youre bound to find the right disney loving girl there sooner or later lol

i wonder how many people have actually met their future spouses at disneyland? itd be pretty interesting to have some kind of an estimation
                              Last edited by fantasnick; 12-10-2009, 03:28 AM.

Comment

Maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic but I think this is kinda sweet!
                                Sure, maybe it could be a little hard trying to find a date on here, but I still wish you all the best with finding your dream disney girl
                                "...Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness."

Comment

Here's some tips for the guys to maybe meet a gal (girls, you can maybe add your 2 cents... or even a dollar's worth of advice):

1) dress nice. we're not asking for a full suit or even a collared shirt, but you should wear clothes that fit you. clothes that would only look good IN disneyland is a hit n miss.. mostly miss.

2) Refrain from having a plushie with you at all times, every time. Unless you're doing a clever photo shoot, it might not be a good way to impress.

3) Refrain from dressing like Indiana Jones. Maybe Jack Sparrow can woo the ladies but an aging explorer not as much.

4) Refrain from going around the park to take photos of all the princesses. It's fun at first but then becomes creepy mccreepster.

Ladies, take over!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                                  http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                                  http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Have you tried the online dating sites? I am not going to name which sites, but I put on my profile that I have a disney AP and actually had a few girls contact me to ask if I wanted to meet at the park sometime! Or you can search for women on the sites that have passes as well. Trust me there are a lot out there. Good luck!
                                    FIRST DLR TRIP - 1981

FIRST DLP TRIP - March 1997

FIRST WDW TRIP - May/June 2006

FIRST HKDL TRIP - 2016?

FIRST TDLR TRIP - 2017?

FIRST SHDL TRIP - 2019?

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessIzzie View Post
                                      Maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic but I think this is kinda sweet!
                                      Sure, maybe it could be a little hard trying to find a date on here, but I still wish you all the best with finding your dream disney girl
                                      There you go dude. You found her.
                                      Not anxious to die Sir, just anxious to matter.
                                      http://www.youtube.com/user/jediz28

Comment

Originally posted by Gino USMC View Post
                                        There you go dude. You found her.
                                        She's from Australia

Comment

Originally posted by WestsideCM99 View Post
                                          She's from Australia
                                          I saw that too and she's not coming here until June '10.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X