Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AP looking for a date to Disney

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #81
    Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

    Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
    Here's some tips for the guys to maybe meet a gal (girls, you can maybe add your 2 cents... or even a dollar's worth of advice):

    1) dress nice. we're not asking for a full suit or even a collared shirt, but you should wear clothes that fit you. clothes that would only look good IN disneyland is a hit n miss.. mostly miss.

    2) Refrain from having a plushie with you at all times, every time. Unless you're doing a clever photo shoot, it might not be a good way to impress.

    3) Refrain from dressing like Indiana Jones. Maybe Jack Sparrow can woo the ladies but an aging explorer not as much.

    4) Refrain from going around the park to take photos of all the princesses. It's fun at first but then becomes creepy mccreepster.
    Considering that you have been succesful with dating some of the ladies of MC I think you have provided some valuable tips .
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #82
      Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

      Originally posted by dj_flip View Post
      I saw that too and she's not coming here until June '10.
      Looks like she'd be worth the wait...
      Last edited by Steve DeGaetano; 12-10-2009, 11:39 AM.

      Comment


      • #83
        Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

        Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
        Here's some tips for the guys to maybe meet a gal (girls, you can maybe add your 2 cents... or even a dollar's worth of advice):

        1) dress nice. we're not asking for a full suit or even a collared shirt, but you should wear clothes that fit you. clothes that would only look good IN disneyland is a hit n miss.. mostly miss.

        2) Refrain from having a plushie with you at all times, every time. Unless you're doing a clever photo shoot, it might not be a good way to impress.

        3) Refrain from dressing like Indiana Jones. Maybe Jack Sparrow can woo the ladies but an aging explorer not as much.

        4) Refrain from going around the park to take photos of all the princesses. It's fun at first but then becomes creepy mccreepster.


        Ladies, take over!
        :lmao:

        Does an Ewok count? Or since he's only in the parks part-time (and really only ever at Cove) does rule 2 not apply? :razz:
        MCDADMCA

        ^clicky clicky^

        Comment


        • #84
          Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

          I used to dress like Indy everytime I was in the park and I got plenty of beautiful babies... but then again I dressed like Indy because I worked there.

          Heh, maybe you could come dressed like Indy and stand out by the fastpass machines. When you spot a cutie that maybe needs some fastpass help, give her a hand, make some chit chat, and if she's a keeper just tell her "you know what, I don't need this job.. I've got degrees, let me take you around" flip your Indy hat into the jungle somewhere and walk away with the maiden into the sunset.

          ok, of course I'm kidding.. nobody likes a CM copycat but I'm bored and my imagination stopped paying attention to work about an hour ago.

          Comment


          • #85
            Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

            Originally posted by Steve DeGaetano View Post
            Looks like she'd be worth the wait...
            Maybe, but he has to decide if he wants to do an extremely long distance relationship. :lol:

            Cohete has offered some valuable advice though.




            Comment


            • #86
              Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

              Originally posted by PirateChick View Post
              Maybe, but he has to decide if he wants to do an extremely long distance relationship. :lol:

              Cohete has offered some valuable advice though.
              Yea, she's like some 6 or 7 hours behind us too.. you would have to call her at 4am just to ask her how her day was!

              Comment


              • #87
                Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

                Originally posted by WestsideCM99 View Post
                Yea, she's like some 6 or 7 hours behind us too.. you would have to call her at 4am just to ask her how her day was!
                So true, lots of late nights on the phone. I'm sure in the beginning he won't mind but it might takes it's toll eventually.




                Comment


                • #88
                  Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

                  Originally posted by Steve DeGaetano View Post
                  Looks like she'd be worth the wait...
                  That would be a 3 year wait...she's 15.

                  So perhaps you dirty old men can leave my buddy alone and get back to the topic at hand?

                  Comment


                  • #89
                    Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

                    Originally posted by timbabbcomedian View Post
                    That would be a 3 year wait...she's 15.

                    So perhaps you dirty old men can leave my buddy alone and get back to the topic at hand?
                    With this, the search continues. :lol:




                    Comment


                    • #90
                      Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

                      Originally posted by timbabbcomedian View Post
                      That would be a 3 year wait...she's 15.

                      So perhaps you dirty old men can leave my buddy alone and get back to the topic at hand?
                      Whoops! I didn't scope her profile like you did.

                      Now who's the dirty old man (DOM?)?

                      But seriously, don't comedians do really well with the ladies? Why don't YOU hook him up?

                      Comment


                      • #91
                        Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

                        Wasn't the Single Riders club made for this kind of thing?
                        Growing older is manditory
                        Growing up is however, optional

                        Comment


                        • #92
                          Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

                          Originally posted by MissChristine View Post
                          :lmao:

                          Does an Ewok count? Or since he's only in the parks part-time (and really only ever at Cove) does rule 2 not apply? :razz:


                          Haha, that was a birthday gift! And ewok plush toy likes cleavage.


                          Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                          http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

                          Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

                          Comment


                          • #93
                            Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

                            Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                            Haha, that was a birthday gift! And ewok plush toy likes cleavage.

                            That reminds me I need to get an avatar for the Big Boob Admirer Club....
                            Growing older is manditory
                            Growing up is however, optional

                            Comment


                            • #94
                              Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

                              Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                              Haha, that was a birthday gift! And ewok plush toy likes cleavage.
                              He most certainly does.
                              MCDADMCA

                              ^clicky clicky^

                              Comment


                              • #95
                                Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

                                Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                                Here's some tips for the guys to maybe meet a gal (girls, you can maybe add your 2 cents... or even a dollar's worth of advice):

                                1) dress nice. we're not asking for a full suit or even a collared shirt, but you should wear clothes that fit you. clothes that would only look good IN disneyland is a hit n miss.. mostly miss.

                                2) Refrain from having a plushie with you at all times, every time. Unless you're doing a clever photo shoot, it might not be a good way to impress.

                                3) Refrain from dressing like Indiana Jones. Maybe Jack Sparrow can woo the ladies but an aging explorer not as much.

                                4) Refrain from going around the park to take photos of all the princesses. It's fun at first but then becomes creepy mccreepster.


                                Ladies, take over!
                                I've told you this before, Dave, but this is why you're one of my favorite people on this site. Thank you.

                                Comment


                                • #96
                                  Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

                                  Originally posted by dj_flip View Post
                                  I saw that too and she's not coming here until June '10.
                                  And maybe I should just chip in that I'm 15...?!!
                                  "...Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness."


                                  Comment


                                  • #97
                                    Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

                                    Originally posted by timbabbcomedian View Post
                                    That would be a 3 year wait...she's 15.

                                    So perhaps you dirty old men can leave my buddy alone and get back to the topic at hand?
                                    THANKYOU TIM! Wow...I was scrolling through these pages going:
                                    "...Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness."


                                    Comment


                                    • #98
                                      Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

                                      Originally posted by PrincessIzzie View Post
                                      THANKYOU TIM! Wow...I was scrolling through these pages going:
                                      lol! Sorry about that, I should have looked at your profile first before participating in that side discussion.

                                      And that is whyy I can never be a mod haha.

                                      Comment


                                      • #99
                                        Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

                                        Originally posted by WestsideCM99 View Post
                                        lol! Sorry about that, I should have looked at your profile first before participating in that side discussion.

                                        And that is whyy I can never be a mod haha.
                                        Haha it's fine, really! Just wanted to make it clear that I'm in no way interested in participating in long-distance relationships with men 10+ years my senior
                                        "...Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness."


                                        Comment


                                        • Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

                                          Originally posted by PrincessIzzie View Post
                                          Haha it's fine, really! Just wanted to make it clear that I'm in no way interested in participating in long-distance relationships with men 10+ years my senior
                                          You've got a good head on your shoulders, m'dear.

                                          Comment

                                          Get Away Today Footer

                                          Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X