X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
    D-harmony?
    One of my good friends met his soulmate on E-Harmony. He got married and now they are starting a family.

I was actually surprised by that announcement b/c I have known this guy forever. But he's happy and I'm happy for him.

ETA: I giggled Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by dj_flip View Post
      Well, looks like we found several single ladies out there =) If it doesn't rain on Sunday I should be at the park around 2 pm. We should all just hang out or all meet at the singles meet and see what happens. Disneyland is where "Dreams do come true"
      Everyone have a great Friday and weekend!!!

Have a great weekend, Love is in the air the season is right, The castle is lit up and the magic is out there, We do crazy things for love why? Because it is worth it. Do what ever you have to do until you find it. I hold my hats off to you for having the webz to put yourself out there my friend, I hope you find the right one.

Comment

Originally posted by PirateChick View Post
        I had a friend who would go up to the guys straight up and tell them she thought they were cute. Sometimes she was brushed off, other times she was met with a "thanks but I have a girlfriend/boyfriend" but more often then not she got a phone number. I never was and never will be that ballsy.
        I get so tired of this and usually lie about having a g/f, unless I'm hungry.
        Originally posted by Grumpee
        I only care for Disney bling!

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessIzzie View Post
          Hahaha yes, well, I've had this current avatar since I started on MC 2 months ago and changed it last night right before making my post on here...great timing, huh?!!!
          I am, however, seriously amused that I passed for being in my 20's!
          I'll keep that in mind for future reference...)

You never know! My friend has a friend and when I saw her I LITERALLY THOUGHT SHE WAS 15. Nopers... she was 22! O_O

Originally posted by timbabbcomedian View Post
          Where was all this "man hunting" when I was a single man roaming around the parks?
          They were on the internets.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
          http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Oh puh-lease!

Comment

So you are saying you prefer cyber girls than real girls?

Comment

Gina, do not be offering your gorgeous girls for any of these MC boys, they are already promised to my sons.
                sigpic

Comment

My first date was many years ago at Disneyland. We spilt a Dole Whip, sang every word in the Tiki Room, cuddled on Its a Small World and I held her tight on Mansion. It was everything and more. Truly magical.

Best of luck finding your Disney soul mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Duck44 View Post
                    My first date was many years ago at Disneyland. We spilt a Dole Whip, sang every word in the Tiki Room, cuddled on Its a Small World and I held her tight on Mansion. It was everything and more. Truly magical.

Best of luck finding your Disney soul mate.
                    Now that's a soul mate. Cold days on the Disneyland railroad, sigh. Can there better any better way to snuggle with your cutie pie? The simple answer is NO SIR!

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
                      Now that's a soul mate. Cold days on the Disneyland railroad, sigh. Can there better any better way to snuggle with your cutie pie? The simple answer is NO SIR!
                      Heck...cold, warm or downright steamy days. daytime or nightime...there is not wrong time for the Railroad with a loved one. I always fake a yawn and snuggle in. shhhh..that's MY move.

Comment

Heck...cold, warm or downright steamy days. daytime or nightime...there is not wrong time for the Railroad with a loved one. I always fake a yawn and snuggle in. shhhh..that's MY move.
                        Great move! I always wished the Cafe Orleans sold spaghetti and meatballs. Recreating the scene from Lady and the Tramp is a lifelong dream of mine. Although I'm a bit hestitant of pushing the meatball over to my wife with my nose - teehee!

Comment

Great move! I always wished the Cafe Orleans sold spaghetti and meatballs. Recreating the scene from Lady and the Tramp is a lifelong dream of mine. Although I'm a bit hestitant of pushing the meatball over to my wife with my nose - teehee!
                          Too cute but can you imagine a girls reaction on the first date?

During my date, we stopped at Snow White's wishing well. Not sure what she asked for but I remember wishing for a lifetime of moments like those.
                          Without saying anything we walked through the castle and I reached out to hold her hand....then she started giggling. I'd like to think her wish came true.

Comment

Too cute but can you imagine a girls reaction on the first date?

During my date, we stopped at Snow White's wishing well. Not sure what she asked for but I remember wishing for a lifetime of moments like those.
                            Without saying anything we walked through the castle and I reached out to hold her hand....then she started giggling. I'd like to think her wish came true.

Breathtaking.

Hey Duck44! Now I remember you. You won the Dream Suite didn't you?? Wow I bet your sweetheart was floored when that happened. How romantic! Did you 2 get a chance to neck in the suite?

Whoa, I'm so sorry Duck. That was way too forward of me, I appologize. Are we even allowed to talk about necking on MiceChat? I will edit my post if it's offensive.

Comment

I get so tired of this and usually lie about having a g/f, unless I'm hungry.

Oh me too. I get so tired of girls coming up to me and telling me I'm cute...ugh...It just gets old, ya know?

...oh wait...that's never happened in my life and it would be awesome if it did. Yeah, that's what I meant to say.

Comment

Originally posted by timbabbcomedian View Post
                                Oh me too. I get so tired of girls coming up to me and telling me I'm cute...ugh...It just gets old, ya know?

...oh wait...that's never happened in my life and it would be awesome if it did. Yeah, that's what I meant to say.
                                Have you ever thought of wearing those oversized Mickey Gloves over your head?

Comment

Have you ever thought of wearing those oversized Mickey Gloves over your head?
                                  You know, great idea Chad. I heard they make some people look better. :lol:

Not that I would know...

Comment

Breathtaking.

Hey Duck44! Now I remember you. You won the Dream Suite didn't you?? Wow I bet your sweetheart was floored when that happened. How romantic! Did you 2 get a chance to neck in the suite?

Whoa, I'm so sorry Duck. That was way too forward of me, I appologize. Are we even allowed to talk about necking on MiceChat? I will edit my post if it's offensive.
                                    golly:blush:, yes that was us. You are a staple on these boards and am honored you remember that.
                                    Technically my g/f won...but I always tease that I picked her winning seat. We hung a "Do Not Disturb" sign on the front door.....LOL, j/k they didn't have a sign.
                                    Thankfully it wasn't our first date otherwise the overload of Disney magic would have corrupted us.

Thank you Dream Suite. Magic + Romance = Magance.

Comment

Hmm ...magance - I think I saw that product in a store hanging behind the counter.
                                      Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by Mouse princess View Post
                                        Hmm ...magance - I think I saw that product in a store hanging behind the counter.
                                        It should be under lock and key.

I hear WDW is stocked with magance.

Comment

golly:blush:, yes that was us. You are a staple on these boards and am honored you remember that.
                                          Technically my g/f won...but I always tease that I picked her winning seat. We hung a "Do Not Disturb" sign on the front door.....LOL, j/k they didn't have a sign.
                                          Thankfully it wasn't our first date otherwise the overload of Disney magic would have corrupted us.

Thank you Dream Suite. Magic + Romance = Magance.
                                          Magance. I think you've created something special my cyber-chum.

What an evening that must have been. I picture the "Magance" with you like Mickey and the sorcerer's apprentice working your magic. And those broomsticks delivering buckets after buckets of water. I doubt you needed a Do Not Disturb sign. The after hours Cms must know that room is a Disney Fan's aphrodesiac!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X