Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AP looking for a date to Disney

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

    Originally posted by aashee View Post
    Magance. I think you've created something special my cyber-chum.

    What an evening that must have been. I picture the "Magance" with you like Mickey and the sorcerer's apprentice working your magic. And those broomsticks delivering buckets after buckets of water. I doubt you needed a Do Not Disturb sign. The after hours Cms must know that room is a Disney Fan's aphrodesiac!
    After our midnight private tour of the park(at about 3am) while lounging in the D.S., I threw out a Beauty and the Beast line. Without skipping a beat she answered as Belle...and we finished this scene:
    Beast: I'll show you to your room.
    Belle: My room? But I thought...
    Beast: You wanna stay in the tower?
    Belle: No.
    Beast: Then follow me.

    To the Disney CM's watching on security cams: sorry for the mush but it was from the heart.

    After all that magance Disney gave us, my favorite memory is walking hand in hand down an empty Main Street. Its the simple things.
    Originally posted by Grumpee
    I only care for Disney bling!

    Comment


    • Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

      Duck44, you should be called The Goosebumpinator. Such a cool story!

      Sharing a drink with 2 straws makes me go "awwww" at Disneyland. When wifey and I share a dole float, I ask for the teesiest-tiniest straws ever created so I get a little extra time to gaze in her eyes. Sometimes Tongeroa's booming voice spoils the mood and we giggle but it's all good.

      Comment


      • Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

        Originally posted by aashee View Post
        Duck44, you should be called The Goosebumpinator. Such a cool story!

        Sharing a drink with 2 straws makes me go "awwww" at Disneyland. When wifey and I share a dole float, I ask for the teesiest-tiniest straws ever created so I get a little extra time to gaze in her eyes. Sometimes Tongeroa's booming voice spoils the mood and we giggle but it's all good.
        You must have a lot of kids with a move like that. Mind if I steal it.....LOL, the move not the woman?

        After a long day at the park, its not my feet that are sore but my hands. Holding hands ALL day can be quite a work out. In fact, we have a funny photo taken at our hotel with an ice pack on each arm. That pic still makes me laugh......then sigh.
        Originally posted by Grumpee
        I only care for Disney bling!

        Comment


        • Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

          Originally posted by Duck44 View Post
          You must have a lot of kids with a move like that. Mind if I steal it.....LOL, the move not the woman?

          After a long day at the park, its not my feet that are sore but my hands. Holding hands ALL day can be quite a work out. In fact, we have a funny photo taken at our hotel with an ice pack on each arm. That pic still makes me laugh......then sigh.
          You can't steal my woman but I may rent her out for a day at Disneyland. LOL! Just kidding of course.

          You need to keep those hands strong for marathon holding events. I keep a tennis ball in the car to squeeze if I know I'll be holding hands all day. I also keep plenty of chap stick and seat cushions too. I'm a notorious smoocher and bun slapper. Bwahahaha!

          Comment


          • Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

            Just read through this, and I give a lot of credit to the OP. As someone who was an expert at finding the wrong girls (before I got married), I respect a mn who knows what to look for in his "the one". It's not always about approach, but rather understanding what means th emost to you. I dated a lot of stunning women I hated. Hopefully you have your ever ever after. If you find her, I suggest the Matter horn as a good ice breaker. You have to touch right away and it kills the awkwardness.

            On a side note: I'm a little traumatized to find out that Dave aka Coheteboy is the unofficial micechat player pimp hustler and that 15 is the new 18 in australia

            Comment


            • Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

              Originally posted by aashee View Post
              You can't steal my woman but I may rent her out for a day at Disneyland. LOL! Just kidding of course.

              You need to keep those hands strong for marathon holding events. I keep a tennis ball in the car to squeeze if I know I'll be holding hands all day. I also keep plenty of chap stick and seat cushions too. I'm a notorious smoocher and bun slapper. Bwahahaha!
              Disneyland without my soul mate would be like a romantic comedy without Hugh Grant. From time to time I'll volunteer to get FP's and give my hand a rest, shhhh.
              I kinda miss the search for my Disney SM, it was a growing process(hehe).

              It wasn't all good times. A couple dates started AND ended in the park. One girl had the nerve to call Belle, Aurora. Then she argued when I corrected her. Date over.
              Last edited by Duck44; 12-11-2009, 02:21 PM.
              Originally posted by Grumpee
              I only care for Disney bling!

              Comment


              • Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

                Originally posted by Duck44 View Post
                Disneyland without my soul mate would be like a romantic comedy without Hugh Grant. From time to time I'll volunteer to get FP's and give my hand a rest, shhhh.
                I kinda miss the search for my Disney SM, it was a growing process(hehe).

                It wasn't all good times. A couple dates started AND ended in the park. One girl had the nerve to call Belle, Aurora. Then she argued when I corrected her. Date over.
                You made the right call. I like ladies that know all the MiceChat acronyms too. Try this one on your lovely lady it works like a charm!

                Yo Sistah! Let's go on HISTA so you can work on Yo' Mistah's blistah! Chicks dig mad rhymes.

                Comment


                • Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

                  Originally posted by aashee View Post
                  You made the right call. I like ladies that know all the MiceChat acronyms too. Try this one on your lovely lady it works like a charm!

                  Yo Sistah! Let's go on HISTA so you can work on Yo' Mistah's blistah! Chicks dig mad rhymes.
                  A quick shout-out to all the ladies of MC. Thanks for making us look a little less creepy while enjoying all the rides like a 5 year old.
                  Hypothetically; if I had a tear in my eye while watching fireworks and hugging my girl, other women would think "Why can't my man be that sensitive"
                  If I was alone crying on my teddy, the women would think "freak!"

                  Thank you ladies.
                  Originally posted by Grumpee
                  I only care for Disney bling!

                  Comment


                  • Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

                    Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
                    Gina, do not be offering your gorgeous girls for any of these MC boys, they are already promised to my sons.
                    I know your boys and my girls will be a match made in heaven.

                    Comment


                    • Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

                      Originally posted by Duck44 View Post
                      A quick shout-out to all the ladies of MC. Thanks for making us look a little less creepy while enjoying all the rides like a 5 year old.
                      Hypothetically; if I had a tear in my eye while watching fireworks while hugging my girl, other women would think "Why can't my man be that sensitive"
                      If I was alone crying on my teddy, the women would think "freak!"

                      Thank you ladies.
                      Ah yes, love keeps us all grounded. It's our job to hold the fastpasses, it's the ladies' job to hold to key to our hearts. I may get that on my license plate frame.

                      Comment


                      • Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

                        Originally posted by aashee View Post
                        Ah yes, love keeps us all grounded. It's our job to hold the fastpasses, it's the ladies' job to hold to key to our hearts. I may get that on my license plate frame.
                        I always let the lady choose her seat, except on Splash. I usually think of an excuse to sit behind her then treat that special lady to a neck and shoulder massage during the entire ride. Its the least I can do for making me the luckiest guy on the planet.
                        Only thing I won't let her do is drive. My heart is racing fast enough around her.
                        Originally posted by Grumpee
                        I only care for Disney bling!

                        Comment


                        • Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

                          Originally posted by Duck44 View Post
                          I always let the lady choose her seat, except on Splash. I usually think of an excuse to sit behind her then treat that special lady to a neck and shoulder massage during the entire ride. Its the least I can do for making me the luckiest guy on the planet.
                          Only thing I won't let her do is drive. My heart is racing fast enough around her.
                          I knew you loved Disneyland but never knew you were this romantic. Every thought about having a Disney wedding if this girl is "The One". Maybe you can find some odd Cast Members in the Hearthstone Lounge that could give you suggestions.

                          Comment


                          • Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

                            Originally posted by aashee View Post
                            I knew you loved Disneyland but never knew you were this romantic. Every thought about having a Disney wedding if this girl is "The One". Maybe you can find some odd Cast Members in the Hearthstone Lounge that could give you suggestions.
                            Look who's talking "Mr Short Straws". Don't think I haven't been taking notes.
                            Hearthstone? Is that a bar?
                            Originally posted by Grumpee
                            I only care for Disney bling!

                            Comment


                            • Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

                              Originally posted by Duck44 View Post
                              Look who's talking "Mr Short Straws". Don't think I haven't been taking notes.
                              Hearthstone? Is that a bar?
                              Yes the service is slow, but if you have tinkerbelle angels circling your head while looking at your lover, the time goes fast. It's in the Grand California Hotel and it has adoreable outside fires. If your significant other is extra loveable, go outside the bar and listen to a campfire story. You will be wowed like no other, like calorie free egg nog.

                              Comment


                              • Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

                                Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
                                I know your boys and my girls will be a match made in heaven.
                                Gina, can I come to the wedding?




                                Comment


                                • Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

                                  Originally posted by aashee View Post
                                  Yes the service is slow, but if you have tinkerbelle angels circling your head while looking at your lover, the time goes fast. It's in the Grand California Hotel and it has adoreable outside fires. If your significant other is extra loveable, go outside the bar and listen to a campfire story. You will be wowed like no other, like calorie free egg nog.
                                  Sounds superb yet a little dangerous. They should rename it Heartstarter and only served those yummy colorful blended drinks....2 max!! I hope those chairs have seatbelts, whoaaaaa!

                                  Don't know about campfire stories but I can put on a mean marionette show. Still haven't told the woman about that hidden talent. tee hee
                                  Originally posted by Grumpee
                                  I only care for Disney bling!

                                  Comment


                                  • Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

                                    Originally posted by Duck44 View Post
                                    Sounds superb yet a little dangerous. They should rename it Heartstarter and only served those yummy colorful blended drinks....2 max!! I hope those chairs have seatbelts, whoaaaaa!

                                    Don't know about campfire stories but I can put on a mean marionette show. Still haven't told the woman about that hidden talent. tee hee
                                    Oooh, puppeteers are so sexy! Your lady has a real gem in her hands! How do you dance? If you can cut a rug that lucky lady has the perfect man. No joke!

                                    Comment


                                    • Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

                                      Originally posted by Duck44 View Post
                                      I always let the lady choose her seat, except on Splash. I usually think of an excuse to sit behind her then treat that special lady to a neck and shoulder massage during the entire ride. Its the least I can do for making me the luckiest guy on the planet.
                                      Only thing I won't let her do is drive. My heart is racing fast enough around her.
                                      This seriously just made me go, "Awwwwwww".

                                      STOPIT.

                                      Comment


                                      • Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

                                        Originally posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
                                        This seriously just made me go, "Awwwwwww".

                                        STOPIT.
                                        When it comes to having Mojo. Duck is Mr.Mojo Risen

                                        Comment


                                        • Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

                                          Originally posted by aashee View Post
                                          Oooh, puppeteers are so sexy! Your lady has a real gem in her hands! How do you dance? If you can cut a rug that lucky lady has the perfect man. No joke!

                                          I only play slow songs on the jukebox, any excuse to be face to face with my soul mate. Most songs from Enchanted will do the trick, like That's how you Know, So Close and Ever Ever After.
                                          Excuse me, I need to visit Itunes.
                                          Originally posted by Grumpee
                                          I only care for Disney bling!

                                          Comment

                                          Get Away Today Footer

                                          Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X