X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: AP looking for a date to Disney

Originally posted by Duck44 View Post
    I only play slow songs on the jukebox, any excuse to be face to face with my soul mate. Most songs from Enchanted will do the trick, like That's how you Know, So Close and Ever Ever After.
    Excuse me, I need to visit Itunes.
    I hate to sound like a broken record, but Bella Notte from Lady & The Tramp is the one to play. That song is like Marvin Gaye's "Let's get it On" but Disneyfied.

Ain't slow dancing the bees' knees?

Comment

Originally posted by BuzzedLightyear View Post
      On a side note: I'm a little traumatized to find out that Dave aka Coheteboy is the unofficial micechat player pimp hustler and that 15 is the new 18 in australia

Hahaha, I truly am nothing of the sort!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
      http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
      http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
        Neither of the humans in my avatar are available. Sorry guys.
        I only see one human in your avatar, Chad...

Comment

Originally posted by KAN View Post
          You are now my daughter's mortal enemy!)

Comment

Originally posted by KAN View Post
            You are now my daughter's mortal enemy!)
            My dear father, you are hilarious, but we all know he was referring to me. After all, what human could have a head as large as yours and be in the perfect shape of a tic-tac?
            Oh. That looks nice.
            -TikiRoomLiz

Comment

Originally posted by ashfordT View Post
              My dear father, you are hilarious, but we all know he was referring to me. After all, what human could have a head as large as yours and be in the perfect shape of a tic-tac?
              I can see wits run in the family!

Comment

Originally posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
                I sure hope that gas doesn't!

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                  I sure hope that gas doesn't!
                  Yeah, that wouldn't be fun. I know his youngest already has that stinky habit.

Comment

Originally posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
                    When she sees my rage she'll be running alright!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
                      One of my good friends met his soulmate on E-Harmony. He got married and now they are starting a family.
                      My mom actually met my future step dad on EHarmony. They are getting married on New Year's Eve! So I think that things like that must work, and thats why there should be a d-harmony :yea:
                      Counting down to Gumball Rally!!
                      Who doesn't love NAPS?!?

Comment

When she sees my rage she'll be running alright!

I'm trying to think of a proper response, but your daughter might be reading.

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                          I'm trying to think of a proper response, but your daughter might be reading.
                          Dave you are a gentleman. That's why you are the pimp daddy of MiceChat.

Comment

AFter a long cold day at Disneyland without my wifey there, I feel the pain that the Original Poster is feeling.

Keep going after your dreams and get a snuggle partner for the Happiest Place on Earth, I know next time I'll be standing in that half-an-hour line to get a hot chocolate for my lovey wife, she's oh so worth it!

Comment

Originally posted by shugrcoma View Post
                              My mom actually met my future step dad on EHarmony. They are getting married on New Year's Eve! So I think that things like that must work, and thats why there should be a d-harmony :yea:
                              Congratulations to the both of them.

Comment

AFter a long cold day at Disneyland without my wifey there, I feel the pain that the Original Poster is feeling.

Keep going after your dreams and get a snuggle partner for the Happiest Place on Earth, I know next time I'll be standing in that half-an-hour line to get a hot chocolate for my lovey wife, she's oh so worth it!
                                Hot Cocoa just doesn't taste the same without a loved one to share it with. I have burned my tongue many many times and been nicknamed H.O.T. (Hot Ocoa Tester). The CM always gives me a funny look when I say "One hot ocoa, please." Inside jokes are the best.
                                During chilly evenings while wrapped in our Disney blanket, keeping our hands on that warm drink and waiting for fireworks, I'll pray for rain. You read that right...rain. My tears of joy would blend in. When my eyes water up, I usually lie and tell her I almost sneezed.
                                I'll jump on the Coheteboy pimp master bandwagon. I'm sure we could all learn a thing or two by watching the master at work. His modesty makes the girls go wild, I have the PM's to prove it. Cheers, Master.
                                Originally posted by Grumpee
                                I only care for Disney bling!

Comment

Disney Hot chocolate, the finest beverage on the planet! I like to cuddle up with the lady when it's freezing and I break out the trusty blue scarf (the ladies go ga-ga over the scarf.) I carefully wrap the scarf around my frigid nose & ears and I look like a middle eastern dude named Sim-Salah-Bim. Lynne and I giggle and giggle while sipping the hot beverage, yes the goosebumps are from the memories not the 30 degree weather.

Comment

Disney Hot chocolate, the finest beverage on the planet! I like to cuddle up with the lady when it's freezing and I break out the trusty blue scarf (the ladies go ga-ga over the scarf.) I carefully wrap the scarf around my frigid nose & ears and I look like a middle eastern dude named Sim-Salah-Bim. Lynne and I giggle and giggle while sipping the hot beverage, yes the goosebumps are from the memories not the 30 degree weather.
                                    Every so often I call DeliverEars and order a churro and Hot Chocolate. No luck yet

Mr Aashee and Mr Coheteboy; as former teenager players, what was the easiest ride to meet girls on? My buddy and I used the old "I lost my parents" icebreaker and had a 95% success rate.
                                    If you two teamed up (years ago) I'll bet the girls would be lined up at the wishing well. Local charities would benefit.

Comment

Every so often I call DeliverEars and order a churro and Hot Chocolate. No luck yet

Mr Aashee and Mr Coheteboy; as former teenager players, what was the easiest ride to meet girls on? My buddy and I used the old "I lost my parents" icebreaker and had a 95% success rate.
                                      If you two teamed up (years ago) I'll bet the girls would be lined up at the wishing well. Local charities would benefit.
                                      It was so long ago, but to meet girls my friend and I used to go in the Pacific Bell area by circlevision and invite them in to talk to friends on the "High tech" speaker phone booth. Those were so cool and we'd let the friend we called know we were trying to pick up chicks so he'd talk us up to the girls.

It was pretty cool, a scam like Oceans 11 but with pimply faced tennagers.

Comment

It was so long ago, but to meet girls my friend and I used to go in the Pacific Bell area by circlevision and invite them in to talk to friends on the "High tech" speaker phone booth. Those were so cool and we'd let the friend we called know we were trying to pick up chicks so he'd talk us up to the girls.

It was pretty cool, a scam like Oceans 11 but with pimply faced tennagers.
                                        A wingman is key.

one time, my wingman's dog just died and he was broken up about it. I felt terrible for the guy but it was liquid gold to the girls. I have never heard so many "Awww's" in my entire life. While on Pirates, with two hotties, he lost it during the singing dog scene. To this day, we are still friends with those two girls.

Comment

A wingman is key.

one time, my wingman's dog just died and he was broken up about it. I felt terrible for the guy but it was liquid gold to the girls. I have never heard so many "Awww's" in my entire life. While on Pirates, with two hotties, he lost it during the singing dog scene. To this day, we are still friends with those two girls.
                                          That would melt even the crustiest heart. Did that poor guy audibly weep out loud? I wouldn't have been able to hold in my sorrow. Those girls found themselves surrounded by sensitive men bless their souls. I pray the key holding dog in the jail scene didn't cause the same sadness. Ugh, my heart just hurts.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X