This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedding Pictures

I wanted to post a couple of pictures from my wedding. The following Micechatters were on hand: Grumpy4, Fishbulb, and Dustysage. (I'll have to find the pictures with Grumpy4 and Fishbulb. Thanks for being there for me and my new wife. Grumpy4 helped keep me calm, and Fishbulb did the same for my wife.)
    As you can clearly see in the photos, the*best-man is none other than Dustysage himself.
    The other photo show Dusty giving his*best-man toast. One of the best toasts that I have ever heard. He equated the*various stage of life, "a lot like a walk through an*amusement park. Disneyland in fact, so lets take a little walk and allow me to explain..."* Everyone gave it rave reviews. I hope to get Dusty to post it.
    Enjoy
    Savik101

This line left blank in good taste.

Re: Wedding Pictures

Thanks for sharing one of your precious moments in life. Really beautiful wedding story.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Savik, I think you said that Dusty incorporated Disneyland into his toast right?

Well i thought of something good also about comparing Disneyland to your life, marriage etc. even though we have not yet met and here it is (by the way this is my toast to you as well and I just thought of this toast right off the top of my mind)

Savik, I hope your life will turn out to be like Disneyland where you can live your dreams like a Fantasy, explore new terrains of Adventure, be a little silly at times (Toontown), and reach for the stars in the future with open arms.

This is a toast to you....Cheers. )

Comment

Congrats! Thanks for sharing the pics!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X