This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney's Intergalactic 500 - Race For The Stars

If you could choose any ride vehicle at any Disney theme park in order to enter an intergalactic race across space, which would it be?
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: Disney's Intergalactic 500 - Race For The Stars

I would choose one of the Peter Pan's Flight ships as they seem to be fast and sturdy. At some point during the race, I could make a pit stop at Never Neverland for a little R & R.

Comment

Doombuggy. Definitely. Ever see that movie where the kid gets the idea for the computerized bubble thingy and makes a space ship out of a doombuggy thing? Yeah, definitely that. Classic, you know.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

The Splash Mountian Logs. They're comfy, and if I'm going to be travelling across the galaxy in something, I want to be comfortable!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
        Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
        Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Oooh, comfort... yeah.... Okay I changed my mind: I'd want to do it on the Twain. A whole 3 stories to stretch my legs out on.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Hey, if it's allowed, I'd rather just pull a Rocky Horror and fly off in the Mansion.
            -Tim

Comment

Originally posted by FrumiousBoojum
              Hey, if it's allowed, I'd rather just pull a Rocky Horror and fly off in the Mansion.
              That would be totally freaky. But, go for it! :ap:

Narnia has a travelling space house in it as well.
              Last edited by Ride Warrior; 10-19-2005, 12:07 PM.

Comment

I'd take a Jungle Cruise boat. Gotta be able to defend myself from those Space Hippos. They're really dangerous when they start blowing bubbles and wiggling their ears. Besides, nothing says classy like the "Irrawaddy Lady" :cgrin:

Comment

Monorail, of course.

There's nothin' on earth like a genuine, bona-fide, electrified, six-car monorail!
                  So full of Disney Magic, my eyes are blue.

Comment

I'll take the Peter Pan Flying ship. Not super sleek, but still has the cool factor of a Pirate Ship.
                    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Hmmm...if it's a race, then I'd want something fast and something that has lots of cool, controls, screens and the like. I'd think a Mission Space space pod would fit the bill. Either that, or a Buzz Lightyear Astro Blaster vehicle. Probably wouldn't win because they're slow, but then I could shoot the other racers with the built in guns! :evil:

Comment

Hee hee. That should leave lots of debris in your pathway, Pacha.

A Dumbo might be fun to race across space in too. Don't even think about blasting me with a Buzz laser, Pacha, or I'll have my Dumbo spit peanut juice in your face.

Comment

A StarSpeeder 3000. Except Rex would be gone. I couldn't imagine listening to that droid across 500 lightyears.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X