This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm very thankful for MiceChat

These boards are really run by great people.

I recently had a truly horrible experience over at another popular DIS-ney board. Specifically with one of the mods and the webmaster who is a class-a jerk. There is no point in getting into the details... suffice it to say the whole situation just made it all the more clear how lucky we are to have a community like MichChat as well as the top notch people who run it.

Thank you everyone, and happy holidays!
    Last edited by kevitivity; 12-28-2009, 10:47 AM. Reason: Removed mention of other boards, we try not to bash other sites. Thanks
    Retro Disneyland attraction posters - kevitivity.com

Re: I'm very thankful for MiceChat

Although, I'm sure everyone on MiceChat appreciates your enthusiasm for the board (welcome, by the way). Typically, we try to avoid bashing other boards. But anyway, welcome aboard, glad to have you with us. Have fun.
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

two thumbs up
      Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
      Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

Originally posted by Tui View Post
        Although, I'm sure everyone on MiceChat appreciates your enthusiasm for the board (welcome, by the way). Typically, we try to avoid bashing other boards. But anyway, welcome aboard, glad to have you with us. Have fun.
        :imtheone:

We really hope you don't get bored.

No but really, I too am very thankful to have such a great Disney community online, and the other Disney community (VMK) which led me here.

Long Live MiceChat!!

[[yes, this would be a good opportunity for me to go gold but apparently I'm not old enough.]]

Comment

I was so excited and grateful for Micechat when I first started and got to know the people and boards better. This site gives me a dose of Disneyland to keep me going I'm glad that you also like it here.

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

I agree. MiceChat has such a unique balance between common courtesy, decency and intelligent (notably wide-spread) conversations, while still not having the "Big Brother" over-moderation that can be so easy for admins to become.

I've been a member of MiceChat since it's beginning (it's first day open to the public, I believe) and I've joined a lot of boards. This is by far the most active and the most friendly.

Thank you very much.
            "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Comment

I too am appreciative of MiceChat. It has great news, columns, discussions, and is a great community. I am often an outsider at school for being a Disney fan, so it's nice to have so many friends and such an active and friendly community here who share an interest in all things Disney.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X