Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

When do You Undeck the Halls?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: When do You Undeck the Halls?

Originally posted by All4dISNEY View Post
    January 6th. 12th night.
    Same here, We leave our things up until Three Kings Day (Jan 6) and it's the last day of the 12 days of Christmas. After Jan 6, the stuff can come down anytime.

Comment

We are taking it all down (or at least starting to) today. I'm sad to see it go
      Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Originally posted by Hooty Sapperticker View Post
        Allow me to settle this once and for all. You take your Christmas decorations down on January 8 - Elvis' birthday. The King would want it that way.
        Uh, thank you, thank you very much (said with the famous Elvis snarl)

Comment

Personally,
          I set up christmas lights and tree 3 days before christmas and take them down the morning of the day after christmas.
          I am Scary Scott,
          Call me a turn coat, a lunatic, loup garou, or skin walker. Shape shifter, lychanthrope, A moon watcher, or just crazy.
          I am Scary Scott, The steampunk, brony, author of Northern CA, that has just moved to Southern CA!
          Poor? Yes. Money? Forget about it, I got none! If I had it, I wouldn't for long, I want too much stuff!
          Disneyland for me is my absolute favorite place on earth, So I am the oddest werewolf you ever will meet.

Originally posted by sediment
          Scary: your post is dripping something. Tastes like sarcasm.
          Originally posted by Karalora
          This is excellent news! There are all sorts of good changes to the park that we were promised when Hell froze over.
          Hey, any of you like MLP Fan Fiction? (Laugh now, but It's practice for being an author some day!)
          Anyhow, check out my profile on fimfiction.net I'm Phoenix Quill there.

Comment

We are taking it down right now.... The house looks all naked now..

Comment

Originally posted by Lolo View Post
              We are taking it down right now.... The house looks all naked now..
              Just replace it with Valentine's decorations.

Comment

After January 6 (I'm Ukrainian )

We replace the Christmas decorations with blue and white Winter decorations.
                This post brought to you by Eli ♥
                You know what's weird? Donald Duck never wore pants. But whenever he's getting out of the shower, he always put a towel around his waist. I mean, what's that about?
                LA GALAXYCHELSEA FCARSENAL FC

http://www.seashepherd.org

Comment

We started to today. All we have left to do is take down the outside lights. It's rather bittersweet when we start taking down the ornaments, decorations, and lights, but I'm really excited for Spring and Summer. I'm ready to start feeling the summer sun on my face and go to Disneyland!

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

I was ahead of schedule this year. I took everything down on New Year's Day.
                    sigpic

Comment

Sometime right around about now. Probably get to it tomorrow or Tuesday night.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

It varies each year with my family, since we're really lazy, but today I took down everything we had.

Comment

We always keep up the decor until after New Years. It's nice to see that all of our neighbors are sort of keeping theirs up too. Some of the decor is down and already packed away, but the outside lights are still up and the tree is still up and fully decked out. I think we will start the full decoration demo tomorrow.

Facebook me!
                          Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

Honestly, mine are STILL decked. Was out of town most of last week. Maybe tonight!
                            Last edited by xalesa; 01-05-2010, 10:23 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X