Announcement

Collapse

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Questions About: Oregon & Washington

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Questions About: Oregon & Washington

Originally posted by Melonballer View Post
    They are the MountainEars. Here is their website.

Thanks!
    Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

Comment

And didn't Nordstroms start here too?

From my neck of the woods I know of three Costcos, and I was just in the one in Burlington today.

Comment

Originally posted by knittingknerd View Post
        And didn't Nordstroms start here too?
        Yes, they did.
        Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

Comment

I also have lived in MLT (and I still work there). I have lived in WA all my life in various cities in Snohomish County. About a year and a half we moved from MLT to Lake Stevens and love it, but I miss the hop skip and jump to Seattle and the cool shops in Edmonds.

I like the weather here, we do not get too much of a winter (aside from last year) so snow comes and goes very quickly. We get decent summers as well, but not too hot. Yeah there is rain (not every day, or every week for that matter) but its a worthwhile trade off for how beautiful it is. Eastern Wa has much colder winters, and much hotter summers. As KK said they are a bit more old fashioned on that side of the mountains but there is a TON of great places to road trip to over there.

I do really like Portland too but have never lived there.

And as someone said, a certain recreational drug seems to be very socially acceptable (just about anywhere in the Pacific Northwest I would think)... but aside from that, I dont think you would have any more issues with harder type drugs in Seattle or Portland as you would any other city. I dont notice that when I am downtown anyway.... but I am not looking for it either...

I love it here, really

Comment

Originally posted by LLEBREKNIT View Post
            And as someone said, a certain recreational drug seems to be very socially acceptable (just about anywhere in the Pacific Northwest I would think)...
            Which WA is thinking of legalizing.

Comment

Originally posted by LLEBREKNIT View Post
              I also have lived in MLT (and I still work there). I have lived in WA all my life in various cities in Snohomish County. About a year and a half we moved from MLT to Lake Stevens and love it, but I miss the hop skip and jump to Seattle and the cool shops in Edmonds.

I like the weather here, we do not get too much of a winter (aside from last year) so snow comes and goes very quickly. We get decent summers as well, but not too hot. Yeah there is rain (not every day, or every week for that matter) but its a worthwhile trade off for how beautiful it is. Eastern Wa has much colder winters, and much hotter summers. As KK said they are a bit more old fashioned on that side of the mountains but there is a TON of great places to road trip to over there.

I do really like Portland too but have never lived there.

And as someone said, a certain recreational drug seems to be very socially acceptable (just about anywhere in the Pacific Northwest I would think)... but aside from that, I dont think you would have any more issues with harder type drugs in Seattle or Portland as you would any other city. I dont notice that when I am downtown anyway.... but I am not looking for it either...

I love it here, really
              Wow, this was a lot of help! Thank you! And it's good to know about the socially acceptable use of drugs.
              "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by PretzelSouls View Post
                Wow, this was a lot of help! Thank you! And it's good to know about the socially acceptable use of drugs.
                Not all drugs just cannabis.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X