Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a feeling this thread is sarcasm. But I can't help but to point out that if I were to start a thread and say that I only love skinny people and fat people are stupid, then I'd be getting flamed all over the place. But when a person does the opposite, a few people are just mildly upset. It makes zero sense.

Comment

we just know who to poke- because you handle it well...some people do not, and we choose to not poke them.

Frankly I find this whole thing to be ridiculous- people are tilting at a windmill that is happily spinning about giving us the finger and encouraging us to attack- the best thing to do, is not bother. Not in this case.

No offense here KoH- but I know you (online), and I know you like to get the reactions going.....

Comment

Originally posted by Nephythys
        we just know who to poke- because you handle it well...some people do not, and we choose to not poke them.

Frankly I find this whole thing to be ridiculous- people are tilting at a windmill that is happily spinning about giving us the finger and encouraging us to attack- the best thing to do, is not bother. Not in this case.

No offense here KoH- but I know you (online), and I know you like to get the reactions going.....

You misjudge my sense of humor for trolling. They did not need me to start this, they started it themselves. I do confess I do love fat women and that is no lie and no trolling.

Neph, I accuse you of trolling.
        >>Alan<<
        Member 216

Comment

Indeed. I'm starting to wonder how this thread escaped from The Litter Box. heh.

If nothing else, it's nice to see that flamebait here results in actual discussion instead of the usual namecalling and arguing it provokes.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
            I have a feeling this thread is sarcasm. But I can't help but to point out that if I were to start a thread and say that I only love skinny people and fat people are stupid, then I'd be getting flamed all over the place. But when a person does the opposite, a few people are just mildly upset. It makes zero sense.
            You can say you love skinny women, . And i never said skinny women were stupid. Go back and read it.
            >>Alan<<
            Member 216

Comment

Um, I don't think KoH is really "flamebaiting" here. He does say a LOT of things in jest. He is serious about his love though.
              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyMania
                Indeed. I'm starting to wonder how this thread escaped from The Litter Box. heh.

If nothing else, it's nice to see that flamebait here results in actual discussion instead of the usual namecalling and arguing it provokes.
                The thing is it came about becuae I was thinking of my true love and posted it... I never expected any replies at all... I thought you all would think it sappy. You all surprised the hell out of me.
                >>Alan<<
                Member 216

Comment

I don't buy it- I am not doubting his feelings for his lady- but he is most certainly baiting people by claiming that overweight women are smarter. That post was baiting....

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyphile
                    Um, I don't think KoH is really "flamebaiting" here. He does say a LOT of things in jest. He is serious about his love though.

Well in that case....

I Love my average sized woman. Unlike the fat women, I can put my arms all the way around her and she won't eat my fries after she's wolfed hers down. It's obvious that my average sized woman is more intelligent than the fat ones, because she hasn't let herself go and burdened her body with masses of weight. And gosh darnit...she actually looks nice.

Comment

I don't buy it- I am not doubting his feelings for his lady- but he is most certainly baiting people by claiming that overweight women are smarter. That post was baiting....

LOL... You are a funny boy. Okay, does it make you happy that I say that in myt opinion?
                      >>Alan<<
                      Member 216

Comment

Well in that case....

I Love my average sized woman. Unlike the fat women, I can put my arms all the way around her and she won't eat my fries after she's wolfed hers down. It's obvious that my average sized woman is more intelligent than the fat ones, because she hasn't let herself go and burdened her body with masses of weight. And gosh darnit...she actually looks nice.
                        Cool.. my sweetie never steals my fries either.. Oh, and she seems to always leave food on her plate. You are right on one thing, I can't put my arms around her but that is just because her breasts are so big. Damn boobies. :devil: BTW, I bet my GF can beat up your GF.
                        >>Alan<<
                        Member 216

Comment

Originally posted by KoH
                          I can't put my arms around her but that is just because her breasts are so big. Damn boobies. :devil: BTW, I bet my GF can beat up your GF.
                          Yeah right...i bet they're down to her knees too (why isn't there a barfing smiley??). The only way your woman could 'beat up' my woman is if she sat on her (but she couldn't catch her in the first place).

//all in jest

Comment

Fat vs. Skinny - the Cage Match!

Catch all the action on Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

[email protected]

Comment

Fat couldn't fit in the cage...and please don't say 'Sunday', there might be a stampede towards the local 31 Flavors. :lol:

ok i have to stop, otherwise i could do this all day.

Comment

Yeah right...i bet they're down to her knees too (why isn't there a barfing smiley??). The only way your woman could 'beat up' my woman is if she sat on her (but she couldn't catch her in the first place).

//all in jest
                                That was kind of in bad taste and no, they don't. And yes, she could sit on her and fart in her face. :lol:
                                >>Alan<<
                                Member 216

Comment

LOL, you are so funny.
                                  >>Alan<<
                                  Member 216

Comment

Originally posted by KoH
                                    LOL... You are a funny boy. Okay, does it make you happy that I say that in myt opinion?

I'm not a boy- and frankly I don't care about this topic in the least anymore.

Comment

ok i have to stop, otherwise i could do this all day.
                                      Do I have to start making Callista Flockheart jokes?
                                      [email protected]

Comment

Last edited by Pirate Wench; 04-27-2005, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KoH
                                          I bet my GF can beat up your GF.
                                          If the fight lasted any longer than 15 seconds your girlfriend would be out of breath. Let's be realistic here pal.
                                          Cosmo Kramer: Well I can't go back to the public courses now! I can't! I WON'T!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X