This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pirate Wench
    KoH, I bet your wife would love to see this about her!!

I was never really offended, just lack of a better word comming to my mind. Just a little shocked about the subject until I saw who posted it. I wasn't seriously responding to you post of who is better. I was just achnowledging that there is a simmilar thread saying some things that are not true but people are defending that one..

BTW, I didn't flame anyone in this post, no bad rep. I was just being silly along with Koh.
    I flamed you mistakenly though. Damn...I feel bad. I'm just going to lock myself in the closet if anybody needs me.
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SurfedUpDane
      If the fight lasted any longer than 15 seconds your girlfriend would be out of breath. Let's be realistic here pal.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
      Shocks
      Pegs
      Lucky!

Comment

Originally posted by PirateMunkee
        I'm just going to lock myself in the closet if anybody needs me.
        You can come Out Of The Closet now, hon !

.....Oh, that's right...
        DLR California - 1991, 1999, 2002, 2007, 2009
        DLR Florida - 2002, 2007
        DLR Tokyo - 2005
        DLR Paris - 2011
        DLR Hong Kong -2011
        DLR Beijing -TBA

Comment

:lol: I love it when people think they can dish it but then they can't take it when it comes back to them. :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Nephythys
            I'm not a boy- and frankly I don't care about this topic in the least anymore.

What's the matter, can't get anyone to join your troll banswagon?? Sheesh.
            >>Alan<<
            Member 216

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate Wench
              KoH, I bet your wife would love to see this about her!!

I was never really offended, just lack of a better word comming to my mind. Just a little shocked about the subject until I saw who posted it. I wasn't seriously responding to you post of who is better. I was just achnowledging that there is a simmilar thread saying some things that are not true but people are defending that one..

BTW, I didn't flame anyone in this post, no bad rep. I was just being silly along with Koh.

She is not my wfe yet but I ve told her about the post. She just shakes her head in that knowing fashion. But then, she knows how I feel about her, I tell her everyday.
              >>Alan<<
              Member 216

Comment

Originally posted by SurfedUpDane
                If the fight lasted any longer than 15 seconds your girlfriend would be out of breath. Let's be realistic here pal.
                Let's be realistic, she has great stamina. Funny how one can make a judgement like that without knowing the person.
                >>Alan<<
                Member 216

Comment

Originally posted by Nephythys
                  I'm not a boy- and frankly I don't care about this topic in the least anymore.

Sorrry, that was meant for Mad Hatter but somehow, you got it... it was the will of the board. But then, we have never seen you, you could be a boy.
                  >>Alan<<
                  Member 216

Comment

Originally posted by KoH
                    Let's be realistic, she has great stamina.
                    And monkeys might fly out of my butt.

Comment

Variety is the spice of life. If we were all average, then we wouldn't have such lively discussions like this one! I for one, find this whole thread rather amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
                        And monkeys might fly out of my butt.
                        You know, you are not so much fun anymore.
                        >>Alan<<
                        Member 216

Comment

Originally posted by KoH
                          You know, you are not so much fun anymore.
                          You're just upset because it's all true! You bash others, then you are going to get unloaded on.

Comment

Ok, can everyone just shut up about this now? Else, I'm going to sit on ALL of you. ALL at the same time.

You have been warned.
                            [email protected]

Comment

I have a question. What is the point of this thread?
                              Shocks
                              Pegs
                              Lucky!

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
                                You're just upset because it's all true! You bash others, then you are going to get unloaded on.
                                I bash people?

Okay, most of you know my reputation, should I let this go or start world war 3?
                                >>Alan<<
                                Member 216

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyphile
                                  Ok, can everyone just shut up about this now? Else, I'm going to sit on ALL of you. ALL at the same time.

You have been warned.
                                  You can sit on me anytime baby... heh Let hum have his anorexic GF.
                                  >>Alan<<
                                  Member 216

Comment

Originally posted by Star Speeder
                                    I have a question. What is the point of this thread?
                                    The point of the thread was to say I like women of girth. the rest of the thread took on a life of it's own. then you get a maroon that wants to start trouble. Any other questions?
                                    >>Alan<<
                                    Member 216

Comment

KoH, I'm happy that you're happy. Your statement about large women being smarter than skinny ones doesn't offend me in the least. I take that statement as a reflection of what you've experienced in life. My experience has been different: In my life, I've encountered a roughly equal number of intelligent fat people as skinny people. Does that make me right and you wrong? Or vice versa? No, it just means we have had different encounters and experiences in our lives.

I'll say one other thing and then butt out: I don't judge people by the way they look, I judge them by the way they treat other people and themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacha
                                        KoH, I'm happy that you're happy. Your statement about large women being smarter than skinny ones doesn't offend me in the least. I take that statement as a reflection of what you've experienced in life. My experience has been different: In my life, I've encountered a roughly equal number of intelligent fat people as skinny people. Does that make me right and you wrong? Or vice versa? No, it just means we have had different encounters and experiences in our lives.

I'll say one other thing and then butt out: I don't judge people by the way they look, I judge them by the way they treat other people and themselves.
                                        Remember, there is a difference between intelligence and smarts. What you say is true also, there is no denying that. Women are individuals just like the guys and they are pretty well balanced between the smart and the lame. My statement was prjudicial and I don't apologise for it.
                                        >>Alan<<
                                        Member 216

Comment

Originally posted by KoH
                                          then you get a maroon that wants to start trouble.

I'm a dark shade of red?? :lol:

As for the point of this thread. KoH felt the need to put down women who weren't fat, so I felt that he needed a taste of his own medicine. He chose to fire back at my comments and so I fired right back at him. I just feel bad for KoH because he feels he needs to insult those of us that aren't huge because he's obviously jealous and/or bitter because of the situations in his life. Of course this will all be denied till the end.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X