Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why jump to the defense of skinny women? I'm not attacking you, Mad, nor am I defending KoH. I'm just curious...

Comment

Originally posted by Pacha
      Why jump to the defense of skinny women? I'm not attacking you, Mad, nor am I defending KoH. I'm just curious...
      Because I feel that there is a little bit of a double-standard when it comes to something like this. If I were to start a thread that said how I love skinny women and fat women are not smart, then I probably would have been flamed until I was smoking (ie the weighty matter thread). But when a person says the opposite, then others are not as quick to jump to the defense because we are supposed to 'feel sorry' for them or something. It could have been left at 'I really love this girl and she happens to be big and that's alright with me', and that's great...there was no reason to put down another group just to try and justify your point.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacha

Don't get too upset with Hatter, he had the kicked out of him in another thread and he is trying to retaliate. Just ifnore him and he will go away. Personally, I prefer the ignore feature. :lol:
        >>Alan<<
        Member 216

Comment

Ok. That's it! To hell with sitting, I'm going SUMO on you people!
          [email protected]

Comment

OK, I'm officially stepping out of the middle of this one! The moderator in me wants to step in and make everyone happy. I've learned from experience that the good you do sometimes does you no good. Have fun! Hope you don't mind me lurking this one from time to time!

Comment

Originally posted by KoH
              Just ifnore him and he will go away.
              Fingers too fat to hit the keys?? I'll go away the day you can only eat 3 big macs for dinner.

Comment

Last edited by Pirate Wench; 04-27-2005, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Pirate Wench; 04-27-2005, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KoH
                    Let's be realistic, she has great stamina. Funny how one can make a judgement like that without knowing the person.
                    Not true in the least. Great stamina to you would be the ability to stand up. Your perceptions of the truth are greatly scewed son, and your opinions regarding any subject matter have lost all validity. :lol:
                    Cosmo Kramer: Well I can't go back to the public courses now! I can't! I WON'T!

Comment

*HEAVY STOMP*

Ok, who's going to be the first one bounced outta the ring by my sumo tummy?

*HEAVY STOMP*

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyphile
                        Ok, who's going to be the first one bounced outta the ring by my sumo tummy?
                        That's not fair. KoH couldn't even climb into the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
                          That's not fair. KoH couldn't even climb into the ring.
                          You think I just jumped up here? That's what the crane is for!

Although, I think I might have broken it.......
                          [email protected]

Comment

:lol:

Disneyphile, I'm glad you're here to inject some humor into this thread! Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by lashbear
                              You can come Out Of The Closet now, hon !

.....Oh, that's right...

Oops wrong choice of locations to hide.....Uhhhh I'm just going to lock myself up in my art studio if any of you need me.....Uhh yeah...that's where I'll be...my art studio....where this is no closet to come out of....yeah :lol:
                              PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate Wench
                                No problem, no hard fealings.
                                Thank You thank you thank you :bow: You are the best.
                                PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Comment

I know you want to go all Sumo on everyone Disneyphile, but wouldn't roasting some meat make everyone happier? We could all sit around the Sumo ring, singing Kumbaya, while eating Mad Hatter french fries, as well as our own.

I know where KoH is coming from on this. He has come a long, long way. I really like who he has become.
                                  Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                                  I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Originally posted by mamabot
                                    I know you want to go all Sumo on everyone Disneyphile, but wouldn't roasting some meat make everyone happier? We could all sit around the Sumo ring, singing Kumbaya, while eating Mad Hatter french fries, as well as our own.
                                    Firstly, you have to eat Chanko-Nabe if you're sitting around a Sumo Ring - it's more traditional.

Secondly:
                                    I know where KoH is coming from on this. He has come a long, long way. I really like who he has become.
                                    Oh!.. is THAT why I keep giving him Positive Rep all the time... :love:

....I remember the 'Norty KOH days' too, and I have a LOT of respect for him. Heck, I'd even throw a prawn [shrimp] on the Barbie for him. I wonder if Ken would mind ?
                                    DLR California - 1991, 1999, 2002, 2007, 2009
                                    DLR Florida - 2002, 2007
                                    DLR Tokyo - 2005
                                    DLR Paris - 2011
                                    DLR Hong Kong -2011
                                    DLR Beijing -TBA

Comment

while eating Mad Hatter french fries, as well as our own.
                                      HEY! Don't touch my fries!!

Comment

I love double standards- this thread reeks of them...but I could go for some seared flesh and fries....

Comment

Originally posted by SurfedUpDane
                                          Not true in the least. Great stamina to you would be the ability to stand up. Your perceptions of the truth are greatly scewed son, and your opinions regarding any subject matter have lost all validity. :lol:

Again, anoter blatant attempt at knowing someone better than I. I guess after ten years of knowing her, I think I can make a pretty good judgement about what she can do. Personally, my stamina sucks just because I have been nonambulatory for 3 years. I also had great stamina before that. But then, you know that because you are see all know all. Talk about no validity.
                                          >>Alan<<
                                          Member 216

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X