X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Disneyphile
    *HEAVY STOMP*

Ok, who's going to be the first one bounced outta the ring by my sumo tummy?

*HEAVY STOMP*

Now this is a lady with stamina. Smooches my dear.
    >>Alan<<
    Member 216

Comment

Does anyone know... is Mad Hatter and surfedup teenaqgers. They seem juvenile enough to be.

Nephy, you need to calm down. Your troll is about to explode.

Mamabot... Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya.

Oh, one last thing, Hatter is right, I can't climb into the ring. It is dificult to do that with one leg.
      >>Alan<<
      Member 216

Comment

I don't have an inner troll- I don't post things for the sole purpose of riling people up.

I'm glad other people think you have come so far- I'm not convinced.

I'm sorry I ever even got involved in your thread.

Bye

Comment

Originally posted by Nephythys
          I don't have an inner troll- I don't post things for the sole purpose of riling people up.

I'm glad other people think you have come so far- I'm not convinced.

I'm sorry I ever even got involved in your thread.

Bye
          But, you had too. You love controversy, You came in here just to stir up the pot. You said nothing that contributed to the thread. You just can't resist sliding backwards. Being a troll is kinda like smoking, hard to shake once you become one.
          >>Alan<<
          Member 216

Comment

Originally posted by KoH
            Does anyone know... is Mad Hatter and surfedup teenaqgers. They seem juvenile enough to be.

I don't know about Dane but I'm not a teenager. And how do you label us as juvenile when you started this whole thing about skinny people being stupid and selfish?

I really think you're just upset because you started this thinking that everyone was going to be lovey-dovey towards you and it turned out to be exactly the opposite.

Just face it! You got told the truth and the truth hurts. Deal with it!

Comment

*dons her Sumo chef hat and throws an entire cow on some hot coals*

So, while I'm cooking my lunch, what do the rest of you all want?

And FYI - Neph no longer has her exploding troll doll. It was the worst kind of life-sized inflatable ever. I tried the thing out myself, but it couldn't withstand the pressure and burst, sending rainbow hair everywhere. It was kinda tragic.
              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by KoH
                But, you had too. You love controversy, You came in here just to stir up the pot. You said nothing that contributed to the thread. You just can't resist sliding backwards. Being a troll is kinda like smoking, hard to shake once you become one.

I posted because I don't buy into this line that you are a fully contributing member of the boards. Being called a troll from someone who indulges in truly annoying posts for their own sake is a joke.

Let other people think you're so funny- I'm not buying.

Thanks DP- had to stab that thing to death- buried it a long time ago.

Comment

:lol:

Comment

*flips her roasting cow*
                    [email protected]

Comment

*flips her roasting cow*
                      I applaude you Disneyphile for being able to actually accept things and laugh about them and not train youself to believe lies, unlike other people who will remain nameless *cough*KoH*cough*.

Comment

Hey, being her MA teammate, I can vouch for Disneyphile's stamina, and I'm sure she for mine. Hey, we won MA last time, so don't mess with her!

Oh, and I want some Prime Rib, there, DP! Medium Rare, please!

And I for one do not find KoH's statement offensive. He stated how he feels and that's that. Just someone's opinion. Don't take it personal. It's not like he called you out by name!
                        sigpic

Comment

I am neither offended nor taking it personally- you don't have to take it personally to think someone's post is obnoxious.

Comment

*throws on another whole cow for Demigod, and one half of a "Lil' Smokie" for Mad Hatter*

[email protected]

Comment

Here is what I sent to the moderator when I reported KoH as a pig, er, bad poster: This post has no place on a Disney chat forum. It has no connection to this forum. It and it's author should be in the litter box!
                              And now he's cursing too! Guess I'll report that too.
                              Charlie :wave:
                              MiceChat User #1037

Comment

*dons her Sumo chef hat and throws an entire cow on some hot coals*

So, while I'm cooking my lunch, what do the rest of you all want?

And FYI - Neph no longer has her exploding troll doll. It was the worst kind of life-sized inflatable ever. I tried the thing out myself, but it couldn't withstand the pressure and burst, sending rainbow hair everywhere. It was kinda tragic.

Inflatable dolls, sounds like a new topic. Lash, what do you think.

BTW, make mine rare and a ribeye. I love it when I bite into fresh meat and it moos back at me.
                                Last edited by Alan; 03-02-2005, 12:38 PM.
                                >>Alan<<
                                Member 216

Comment

I posted because I don't buy into this line that you are a fully contributing member of the boards. Being called a troll from someone who indulges in truly annoying posts for their own sake is a joke.

Thanks DP- had to stab that thing to death- buried it a long time ago.
                                  You seem so angry, you need to calm down. What got you on your highhorse. I was really starting to respect you. Chill lady chill, I hold no grudges qagainst you. Just relax and have fun... I am.
                                  >>Alan<<
                                  Member 216

Comment

I cant belive people are getting so worked up over this. Were all friends here!
                                    Anyone up for a Colorado Micechatters meet-up?
                                    http://micechat.com/forums/meets-eve...ml#post3486518

Colorado Micechatter Extrordinare!
                                    sigpic

Comment

Let's just keep this on topic and try not to let it cross over the line to personal insults, shall we guys.

That said, hey DP, you wanna toss some shrimp on that grill for me? :bow:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by Circarama
                                        Here is what I sent to the moderator when I reported KoH as a pig, er, bad poster: This post has no place on a Disney chat forum. It has no connection to this forum. It and it's author should be in the litter box!
                                        And now he's cursing too! Guess I'll report that too.
                                        You must be the life of the party. Complaing that I love hefty women? You find that offensive? You are too cute. Way too cute.
                                        >>Alan<<
                                        Member 216

Comment

• Originally posted by KoH
                                          You must be the life of the party. Complaing that I love hefty women? You find that offensive? You are too cute. Way too cute.

Dang see what happens when I just glance, at first I thought you were saying I was cute, damn. DP MORE SHRIMP

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X