This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adopt a greyhound

Anyone in need of a pet, Phoenix grehound park has gone out of buisness and now there are a whole lot of great greyhounds in need of adoption if anyone is intererested go to Arizona Adopt A Greyhound Inc. You could save a life. Thank you for your time.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Joshnyah; 01-08-2010, 10:13 AM.

Re: Adopt a greyhound

I hope they will all find homes! They probably need a lot of room to run around?

Comment

Do greyhounds require a lot of exercise? The greyhound has been trained to run fast short sprints. They do not require a lot of exercise. They enjoy walks and are usually mellow, calm, easy-going and quiet. Most require little exercise and are frequently described as the "worlds fastest couch potato".

Do greyhounds require a fenced yard? Not necessarily. If you don't have a fenced yard they need to be leash walked at least 4-5 times a day. Typical schedule is out upon waking up, after breakfast and before you leave the house for work, upon arriving home for work, after dinner and before bedtime.. Greyhounds should always be kept on a leash or in a fenced yard.

Do most greyhounds get placed? No. Although greyhound rescue and adoption agencies are placing more greyhounds in pet homes than ever, continued efforts are still needed to find homes for thousands of ex-racing greyhounds that are put to death annually in the United States . For most greyhounds, placement as a pet is their only hope for survival.
      Last edited by Joshnyah; 01-08-2010, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Man if I didn't already have 3 dogs.... I would so love to have a greyhound. I understand they make great family pets!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

so cute
          Attached Files

Comment

They are very cute! I hope they all find homes. 1 very spoiled Boxer for me and 2 yound kids are all I can handle, otherwise I might be tempted. I love dogs!
            Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

If you guys know anyone definitly spread the word, I owned one and they are alot of fun and very loveable.

Comment

Adopt a greyhound? Why would I want a bus??

Honestly, though, a friend of mine adopted a greyhound racing dog a while back and that dog was awesome. If I had a bigger backyard, I'd definitely consider a greyhound adoption.
                "NATURAL BORN KILLERS"
                1st Place - MiceChat Gumball Rally 2012

JON AUTOPSY - FACEBOOK

Comment

Aw! Thanks for sharing this. I hope they all find loving homes.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X