Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Your favorite reason for visiting MiceChat

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your favorite reason for visiting MiceChat

Being a photographer, I am always looking for different photos from around the park. Different lighting techniques, different angles, different subjects... its all just too much fun :P

Oh... and did I mention the PEOPLE?? The members of this site are what make it worth wild. I have made some of the best friends from MiceChat and I am forever grateful for all they have done for me <3

Comment

My main interest in life is Disney, and I feel this is the best Disney community online where I can talk about my life's passion

Comment

I love the pictures and trip reports from all the disney fans out there!went to disneyland in august 2008 for the first time ever.made this 40yr old feel like a kid again.

Comment

i came here for the information. and the friends that i have met are wonderful

Orlando doing good
          http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
          Princess of Randomness

Comment

I visit MiceChat to stay up to date and feel like I know the parks since i can't go too often, MicehChat is also responsible for my obsession with Disney. Which is good for me but people who live with me dont love it so much.

Comment

Originally I was captivated by the great Haunted Mansion discussions, then looked around and found so many other interesting threads and people.

Now, I just come for the pocky.

(and the off chance I'll catch a glimpse of the Dark Lady)
              Far from the frenzy of the frantic world above.

Comment

I love the photos, great info. and meeting such nice, friendly and fun loving people.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X