This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My anniversary

Hi micechat friends. Well, Wensday was my 20th anniversary and my husband's birthday to. We celebrated his birthday on Wensday with bbq bacon cheeseburgers and corn on the cob, what he wanted. And brownies for dessert. We all gave him presents which he loved.
    Tomorrow on Saturday we are celebrating our 20th anniversary by starting out at lunch with another couple. After that he has a big surprise. I was told to wear dressy clothes so I bought the most amazing black dress. One I am sure will make his jaw drop. I also know that my three kids are going to the surprise and have to dress up to. I am going crazy with anticipation. I want to know but don't want to ruin the surprise. For some reason I keep thinking he is setting it up to renew our vows. I just want tomorrow to get here fast. Today is rainy and cold here in Tucson and I would love to be in DLR instead. Even if it is cold and wet there. Last year, since his birthday is also our anniversary, we went to Disneyland for the day. It was so nice. No kids, just the two of us. I am so looking forward to tomorrow.

Re: My anniversary

Congrats, and after reading what you cooked Im starving Thanks.... But seriously congrats to you and your hubby.

Comment

Oh that sounds like you're going to have a nice suprise. Cant wait to hear about it. Congratulations on 20 years!!!!

Comment

Congratulations on 20 years!!! I hope you both have an amazing anniversary!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Congrats!
          Good morning, son
          In twenty years from now
          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
          And I can tell you 'bout today
          And how I picked you up and everything changed
          It was pain
          Sunny days and rain
          I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

thanks for all your sentiments everyone. I'll post after tomorrow.

Comment

20 years and it would appear the magic is still there! :thumbup:

Happy Anniversary!
              "Not Carnegie, Vanderbilt, and Astor together could have
              raised money enough to buy a quarter share in my little dog."

� Ernest Thompson Seton

Comment

Aw Happy Anniversary!

Disneyland: 1998, 2005

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

Comment

Happy Anniversary!

May you have many more to come!

Comment

Hi all! I thought you'd like an update on my anniversary. Well, the day started out with lunch at Olive Garden with another couple. Lunch was great. I got eggplant iparmagion(sp.) loved it. After lunch when we got the car my friends said they had a surprise for my hubby and me and blind folded us both. So I thought. Well, they only blibd folded me as my hubby was in on it. We drove to the surprise. I was instructed to get out of the car and they helped me walk. They told me to stop and someone else would take my hand. They said I had to wear this comb in my hair. After that they took off my blind fold and I was holding my son's hand, He was holding a bouquet of wild flowers(my favorite) and the comb in my hair was really my vail I wore 20 years ago at our wedding. I was standing in front of A small adobe chapel. Inside was our friends and family. In the front was my husband and another man who turned out to be a pastor. You guessed it! He surprised me with renewing our vows. Can you believe it. The ceremony was beautiful. The chapel was wonderful and I was indead surprised. I was called the DeGrazia Gallery in the Sun. Next to the chapel is a gallery with all DeGrazia art and a beautiful courtyard that we took alot of pictures in. When I get them back I will try to post some. After the ceremony he had cake and drinks for everyone. THe cake was all my favorites. Marble cake, custard filling and whipped cream frosting. The colors were mint green which is my favorite color. He knows me so well. I love him with all my heart. Hears to many more years.

Comment

aw! What a wonderful surprise! It sounds like you had a great anniversary! Congrats and wishes for many more.

Comment

What a wonderful husband you have. Congratulations again.

Comment

Wonderful surprise!!!
                          Good morning, son
                          In twenty years from now
                          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                          And I can tell you 'bout today
                          And how I picked you up and everything changed
                          It was pain
                          Sunny days and rain
                          I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic