This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dreaded College Mid Terms

Well, this Tuesday is it. I walk in through my college classroom doors to take the Mid Terms for my........................Cultural Diversity class. I have reviewed the notes and tested myself (so far I am A okay). But now I am wondering if this is it. Will I pass or.....or......(gulps). Well, I just hope I pass. My teach was nice enough to hand out a thorough review sheet luckily. But I am still nervous. I just can't wait for it to be over so i can be free again lol.

Re: The Dreaded College Mid Terms

Does anyone else have any mid terms this week?

Comment

last tuesday i had a midterm in my broadcasting class...

Comment

If it makes you feel any better, I had five midterms last week! Buddhism on Monday, Population Biology on Tuesday, Animal Behavior Lecture on Wednesday, and Developmental Psychology and Animal Behavior Lab on Friday. Biggest nightmare week ever!
        "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

Comment

I survived my Chem midterm with a B and my history midterm with an A, which thrilled me. Far better than I was expecting to get in either. Glad to have them done, but now I have to start studying for finals...

Comment

I find it interesting that now out of all times when I should be studying, I want to watch my movies more and more.

Comment

So true!! last tuesday: Comparative world literature midterm, thursday: communication theory midterm, and the madness continues with this week, a test in rhetoric and a debate on the US pressuring china. fuuuuun stuff!!!
              MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler
                I find it interesting that now out of all times when I should be studying, I want to watch my movies more and more.
                hehe... yes... or go on disney message boards
                All my midterms are scheduled weirdly. We just have them pretty much whenever they feel like giving them. Which in the case of math is aparently twice in one week???

"Back off, Lilo... he's all mine!"
                My MySpace... or...My Facebook
                Coldplay = Love

"Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days you are the statue." - The Office (BBC)

Comment

Best of luck to you this week in your midterms!
                  1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

I have a midterm on Thursday for my Bio lab, and one on Friday for my Bio lecture. Now, I am an art major. On Tuesday, I pretty much have the midterm project of the class due as well.

People say that being an art major takes little thought but TRUST ME it does, and a lot more time too. I can't choose not to "study" ie do my project because it is a lot more obvious! Being an art major is just a different kind of thinking than a sci major.
                    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
                    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
                    May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

Originally posted by iluvstitch
                      hehe... yes... or go on disney message boards
                      (Chanting while bowing): All Hail King Mice Chat. Good reason giver for procrastination. LOL.

Comment

woah wait, what am i doing here, i thought i was researching on U.S. pressuring china on human rights....that's odd.....:evil:
                        MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Originally posted by MissChristine
                          woah wait, what am i doing here, i thought i was researching on U.S. pressuring china on human rights....that's odd.....:evil:
                          LOL. Well this morning, I tried to learn more info about cultural diversity in my sandwich (no luck), then I tried to find it on my email (no luck), then I checked Mice Chat (no luck), then I checked on my brand new haunted mansion holiday soundtrack (I am still listening to it now but have yet to find it), I then came back to check Mice Chat again (once again, no luck), I think next I will check the shower, then the television. Their is no possible way it can be in my school stuff though )

Comment

good luck to all who have midterms...I don't ever really recall having midterms in college..at least nothing that I was ever too concerned about..

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

It seems that none of my classes have mid-terms, I'm in engineering. I only had one in Philosophy (A- FYI).
                              ...a vaguely celtic music fills the air...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X