X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever sleep with Disney???

You know...

Nightshirts, PJ's, sheets, pillows, alarm clocks, etc...What's your favorite?

Re: Ever sleep with Disney???

My absolute favorite flannel nightshirt is from Disneyland. It is pink and pictures the Tea Cups with different characters riding in them. I LURVE it!

Comment

Originally posted by Not Afraid
      My absolute favorite flannel nightshirt is from Disneyland. It is pink and pictures the Tea Cups with different characters riding in them. I LURVE it!
      I sleep with Not Afraid when she's wearing that

Comment

Eyeore PJs in short shorts. I am looking for a great disney comforter, though.

Comment

WHEW! When I read the title of this thread I was thinking which Disney? Walt? Lillian? Sharon?

To answer your question, no, I sleep naked.

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut
            WHEW! When I read the title of this thread I was thinking which Disney? Walt? Lillian? Sharon?

To answer your question, no, I sleep naked.
            Diane.

No... seriously... yeah... when I was a little kid I had a pillowcase with Mickey, Donald, Daisy and Minnie skipping with some lunch baskets as if they were on their way to a picnic.

For some reason I still own this threadbare piece of fabric... tucked away in a storage box... it's got to be at least 30 years old.

Comment

I'm wearing Grumpy PJs as we speak! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Aura of Foreboding
                I'm wearing Grumpy PJs as we speak! LOL
                OH MY! Does Kimber know this?? OH WAIT! Not Grumpy4's pj's, "Grumpys" pj's. I get it, silly me.

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut
                  OH MY! Does Kimber know this?? OH WAIT! Not Grumpy4's pj's, "Grumpys" pj's. I get it, silly me.
                  Stop thinking my thoughts! This is just so weird! I was going to ask who's wearing my PJ's too!!

I too have flannel PJ bottoms. IN fact, wearing them now. I also have a night shirt from WDW that my mom got me a few years ago.
                  Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
                  FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
                  I bring the magic!!!
                  "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
                  Originally posted by Reverend DMother
                  Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

I used to have the coolest Mickey mouse comfortor, and I have disney shirts I sleep in....I can't remember ever NOT sleeping with Disney...oh wait....2 yrs ago I stopped cold Turkey and the first thing I did the first night in my new apt last yr....yet...slept with Mickey!!!
                    Last edited by Disneykat; 10-24-2005, 10:30 PM.
                    Katie :yea:
                    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                    :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Oh and I have Nightmare Before Christmas sheets! Not entirely Disney, but pretty damn close!
                      Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
                      FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
                      I bring the magic!!!
                      "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
                      Originally posted by Reverend DMother
                      Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

I used to sleep on mickey sheets and pillows and a comforter, but that stopped when I turned 17! :lol:
                        Originally posted by drunkmom
                        this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Cinderella And Grumpy nightshirts. Then again just about all my shirts are Disney related in one way or another.

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Comment

I sleep with Tinkerbell, Mickey and Minnie every night.

Bedding sets people...come on!

Comment

We're all a bunch of pervs - except O-Nut and the General.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X