This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Trip Report Capt. Hook's

First of all like to let you all know I am still alive. Sorry there wasn't a Trip Report from me for Feb. I didn't get to go to Disneyland at all in Feb. didn't have the money to do it. Also I've been having personal problems that some of mine friends know what's going on that is from here. I do hope I get to do a trip report for this month. Like I told one of mine friends I'm Disney sick haven't got to see my Disney Character friends like "Giggles" Fawn to you guys I just love to call her Giggles. My buddy Terence and Buddy Tinkerbell, My beautful Aurora even missing my friend Cruella De Vil. So I really hope I get to go back to DL this month. I have know that most of you been wondering where I disaper at. But that's what's been happening to me.

Re: No Trip Report Capt. Hook's

oh Capt..I hope everything is all right..we miss you here..as long as your allright that's all that matters...:ghug: thanks for the update of your status..Hope everything turns out ok...
    "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

Thank you it means alot to me. I want to get back as soon as I can. I know that my Disney friends miss me to. What one of my friends told me one of the Tink's I know wish is my buddy Tink has miss me and wanted to know what happen to me.

Comment

I'm sure they do miss you dearly...Let your personal things pass..and in no time you'll be back bringing us those FABOULOUS famous Trip Reports with all your disney firends..
        "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

Aw, I hope that your personal problems will pass quickly.
          I was just thinking that I hadn't seen a Capt Hook's TR in a while. I love to look at them because you always have so many pictures and character shots! Hope you are back in the parks soon!

Comment

Don't stress yourself over the reports, just get healthy.

Comment

You just take good care of yourself Capt. You know that you have a TON of friends on this board who care about you. I hope your troubles pass quickly and you can get back to the park ASAP.

Sending you a GREAT BIG HUG!!

Comment

yes, Capt. I have missed you. I really hope you get better soon. All your Disney friends and Micechat friendss will be here waiting for you. Hugs to you from me.

Comment

I always enjoy your reports and pictures.

Sending positive and good thoughts your way!

Comment

Hope things get better soon Capt.

Comment

Thanks guys I do want to get back. I really don't want to go to Disney and say seening My Aurora and not beening to happy for her or with what me and both Rosetta and Princess Tiana are doing to each other you know the Rabbit ears with them. I want to be happy again for them and my other friends.

Comment

Thanks for keeping us posted. I'll bet the Pixie Hollow peeps are scratching their heads.
                        Originally posted by Grumpee
                        I only care for Disney bling!

Comment

I hope everything os all right
                          Your TRs are the one thing I look forward to!!
                          Originally posted by MainStreetJake
                          Mike's funny. Dirty as a mud wrestling tournament, but funny.
                          Originally posted by williamtheking
                          Mike Skellington: He is what everyone says is wrong with the internet generation, and I love the ******* for it!
                          Mike Skellington
                          My Tumblr.....Pretty Please Follow!!!!!!!!! And I'll follow you back.

Comment

Capt, I hope you will feel better soon!! We haven't been able to go to Disneyland lately either so I know how you feel...
                            Don't worry, take care of yourself and you will be back in the parks in no time. I am sure all your friends will be waiting for you with open arms!!

Comment

Hope everything clears up soon Capt. We've missed your TR terribly.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X