X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stores in Eureka, California?

Hi there,

What stores are in Eureka, California? I know there's a Target somewhere. Is there an Albertsons, Walmart, ect? Costco? Thanks!
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Re: Stores in Eureka, California?

I need to hook you up with my daughter! She lives in Eureka. She tells me they don't have much of anything... but they do have a nice Winco she and I went to when I was up there. And I think the Target might actually be in Arcata. I know the Eureka airport is actually in McKinnleyville. (And I never can spell that right).

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
      I need to hook you up with my daughter! She lives in Eureka. She tells me they don't have much of anything... but they do have a nice Winco she and I went to when I was up there. And I think the Target might actually be in Arcata. I know the Eureka airport is actually in McKinnleyville. (And I never can spell that right).
      Thanks Pengy!

I had looked up stores in Eureka, and it looks pretty lonely there. :lol:
      "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

They have pot and lumber in Eureka. Don't know about the rest of those stores.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X