This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow White's Garden Collection

So a few years ago, my wife came home with 4 dwarfs. The ones pictured an two others (Sneezy w/ light up bee on his nose and Bashful) .

I'm not sure where she bought them, but they were clearance. (Maybe even Big Lots)

I can find nothing on the web other than a reference to the picture above at Amazon ( [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Princess-Collection-Outdoor-Statues-Light-up/dp/B002Z60EBW"]Amazon Link[/ame] ) I would love to find the other 3 dwarfs and Snow White. Someday. But I doubt I will. I think this one (collection) has passed by. Strange though... nothing on ebay?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Re: Snow White's Garden Collection

I've never seen them, but they are awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by SnorkletsMom View Post
      I've never seen them, but they are awesome!
      Thanks, yeah we have them positions around a water-fall fountain. Our little incomplete Snow White's Grotto.

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Comment

The Snow White statue is on sale at Disney Shopping: Disney Snow White Garden Statue | Disney Store
        MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
          The Snow White statue is on sale at Disney Shopping: Disney Snow White Garden Statue | Disney Store
          Yes, I saw that earlier... going to ask the Mrs about this... she's an even bigger Disney collector than I am.

Notice at the bottom it says -
          Sneezy & Dopey Garden Statue, sold separately
          But they are nowhere to be found.

-Walt Disney

Comment

aw...I hope your little grotto gets completed. I know searching for that particular thing can be annoying as heck.

Comment

Does this help?

Disney Sneezy & Dopey Snow White Garden Statue Figure - eBay (item 370347667399 end time Apr-09-10 13:31:05 PDT)

http://cgi.ebay.com/SNOW-WHITE-FRIEN...item1c11153124

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-DISNEY-SNOW-...item2c539ee840
              Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

Comment

Cool. Thanks! Wow, a little steep. Wife said she got the ones we have at The Disney Store for $10.00 each pair, two pair was $20. Discontinued. She said they were reg. $50 a pair. FYI - I was veto'ed on the $25 Snow White. She said when/if it's ever $10.00. But I understand. Seh just layed out some buck on some other Disney stuff.

-Walt Disney

Comment

I remember seeing these originally being sold at my local Disney Store almost 2 years ago. That was about the same time that several of the Disney Stores were being closed. Good luck on tracking down the rest of the set.
                  Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                  An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                  Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                  Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Originally posted by Sorcerer's Apprentice View Post
                    Cool. Thanks! Wow, a little steep. Wife said she got the ones we have at The Disney Store for $10.00 each pair, two pair was $20. Discontinued. She said they were reg. $50 a pair. FYI - I was veto'ed on the $25 Snow White. She said when/if it's ever $10.00. But I understand. Seh just layed out some buck on some other Disney stuff.

Watch these items and if they don't have any bids before the closing time email the seller and see if they will take a lower offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Step-Mom View Post
                      Watch these items and if they don't have any bids before the closing time email the seller and see if they will take a lower offer.
                      Yeah, the problem is, they don't match the other 4 dwarfs.. not even close. Would look sort of tacky. The Snow White SEEN HERE looks like it would go well.

I'll keep looking. The thrill of the chase is fun too. Maybe at a garage sale or second hand store, we scored some deals this way before.

-Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Sorcerer's Apprentice View Post
                        Yeah, the problem is, they don't match the other 4 dwarfs.. not even close. Would look sort of tacky. The Snow White SEEN HERE looks like it would go well.

I'll keep looking. The thrill of the chase is fun too. Maybe at a garage sale or second hand store, we scored some deals this way before.
                        Keep an eye on craigslist.org also!

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Step-Mom View Post
                          Keep an eye on craigslist.org also!
                          Good advice. -thanks

-Walt Disney

Comment

I also remember those being sold at the Disney Store couple years back. If you can't get the Snow White shown on ebay, the current statue of Snow White being offered now on Disney's website is very similar to the matching set of what you have except it is about 7 inches shorter than the one to go with your set.

Happy and Dopey are also on ebay but are quite expensive keep looking you will find them eventually. http://cgi.ebay.com/DISNEY-Happy-Dop...item35a65db7ca
                            Last edited by Disney Magic; 03-23-2010, 03:27 PM.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

Originally posted by disney magic View Post
                              i also remember those being sold at the disney store couple years back. If you can't get the snow white shown on ebay, the current statue of snow white being offered now on disney's website is very similar to the matching set of what you have except it is about 7 inches shorter than the one to go with your set.

Happy and dopey are also on ebay but are quite expensive keep looking you will find them eventually. http://cgi.ebay.com/disney-happy-dop...item35a65db7ca
                              holy smokes!!!

-Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X