This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Outlet on Ebay?

I just ran across this....I didn't know Disney had an Ebay Store. Did anyone?

eBay Store - Disney:

Re: Disney Outlet on Ebay?

This could be attached to Disneystore.com's outlet section.

Disney Outlet | DisneyOutlet.com
    Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

Comment

I figured it was just a way to move more of their clearance stuff. Looks like the shipping price is the same.....

Comment

I have bought from them in the past. Sometimes they have some really great deals on ornaments.
        sigpic

Comment

Years ago, Disney had some REALLY unique items on Ebay. Everything from exclusive Big Figures, Pins, Disney artwork & prints, and Snowglobes, to Clothing worn in Disney Movies, and Movie Props, and Decoration Figures from Disney Stores (the figures that decorated the Upper Perimeter of the stores!). For a while, Disneyland even had a window in front of the Opera House, featuring some of the merchandise you could purchase exclusively online through ebay!
          Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
          An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
          Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
          Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Wow I had no idea! Thanks Stitchy. I'm always looking for a good deal.

(I'm sorry for posting because I know you're hyperventilating over the Johnnys)

Facebook me!
            Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

Originally posted by Aladdin View Post
              Years ago, Disney had some REALLY unique items on Ebay. Everything from exclusive Big Figures, Pins, Disney artwork & prints, and Snowglobes, to Clothing worn in Disney Movies, and Movie Props, and Decoration Figures from Disney Stores (the figures that decorated the Upper Perimeter of the stores!). For a while, Disneyland even had a window in front of the Opera House, featuring some of the merchandise you could purchase exclusively online through ebay!
              I remember that stuff!! I don't remember the seller name but I remember seeing one of the keel boats for sale on eBay years ago. Man if only I had had the money and some place to put it... well, it would of made a great yard ornament or back yard hang out... but there is still the money thing. :lol:

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
              all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by IzzyInWonderland View Post
                Wow I had no idea! Thanks Stitchy. I'm always looking for a good deal.

(I'm sorry for posting because I know you're hyperventilating over the Johnnys)

okay....let me apologize for anyone that posted after Izzy.

I can't seem to get past all the johnnys to read your post.

Comment

looks like the same prices on disneyoutlet.com

Comment

Originally posted by Stitchy View Post
                    okay....let me apologize for anyone that posted after Izzy.

I can't seem to get past all the johnnys to read your post.
                    My sincerest apologies for the gorgeous Johnnys.

Facebook me!
                    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

The guy who brought the keel boat spends a fortune to store it. He's a Hollywood composer who made a documentary about his Disney collection among other interests. He was kind enough to invite me (and 10 others) to his red carpet showing in L.A. I think he regrets buying it, obviously an impulse buy, but he also had some really cool things in his collection.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X