This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost by myself.

First time I have been on MiceChat, and I check to see, what other members are online. I then realize, that here I am one of only two MiceChatters online. Never happened before. I was almost here all by myself.
    BarbaraAnn

Re: Almost by myself.

isnt that a strange feeling, its almost like your in a big completely white room alone with only the echos of your footsteps for sounds...

Comment

Well. It's now not quite 6:15 and there are only 12. I guess everyone had a good time at their Halloween parties last night.
      You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.

Comment

:lol: I've been lonely here in MC-land a few times :lol: I think there is just not as many east coast chatters as there are west coast so when I log on they're all still asleep
        ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

Happens to me when I'm up until 4 AM...usually.

Comment

I get on pretty early, because I am an early riser. Usually, there are at least about an even dozen.. Guess when I went off this morning that left one lonely MiceChatter.

Sometimes I post some new threads, early in the day, and then I come back midday to see what's up on MiceChat, after the left coast is up.
            BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraann
              the left coast
              Never seen it put that way...it feels easier to grasp.

Comment

I began calling California, the left coast, when I was planning my last summer trip to Disneyland. You see last summer I was fortunate to have visited both Disneyland and Walt Disney World. So I began calling them the left coast and the right coast. Made it easier to keep straight when I was talking and planning, with friends and family.

Sad thing is, that most likely next year, I will be right smack dab in the middle of Chicago for the entire year of 2006. Closest I will get to a Disney Theme park will be in my scrapbook.

I'm saving my pennies, so I can return to the left coast soon. I so fell in love with Disneyland, when I was there. It became my favorite coast.
                BarbaraAnn

Comment

One of the local weather man here in NYC always refers to the east and west coast as The Right and Left Coasts.... I always thought it would offend the west coasters because it seems like the east coast is the right coast.... :lol: I think I look into things too much :lol:
                  ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

It is just like looking at a map of the United States. Here I am in Chicago. A little right and up from the middle. Disneyland is on the left and Walt Disney World is on the right.
                    BarbaraAnn

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X