This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autism Awareness

I'm not sure if this the right place to post this, or even if its allowed, but I thought I would try. This is a video created by my company to help spread autism awareness (April is Autism Awareness month!). Our goal is to get 1 million hits in order to spread our message. Please pass this along to anyone you know who believes in a brighter future for autism.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25XLj2p-jSw]YouTube - PUZZLE DANCE FOR AUTISM AWARENESS[/ame]

Re: Autism Awareness

That's cute. I'll pass it on.
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I've loved my autism students, all of them-I was one of the few trained to deal with their wonderments and challenges, even when they are Deaf.

I'll happily pass this along! Thanks for the heads' up on Autism Awareness Month.

Peace,R
      Roo
      husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

Thanks!! I really appreciate it!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X