Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

snowing on Halloween! ok, so I will go do ebay :)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snowing on Halloween! ok, so I will go do ebay :)

we went to a party at the newspaper, and another will start in 2 hours, so as I sit here on the computer
    and the kids are watching herbie fully loaded, I am thinking, well if nothing else ebay ! So I went and bid on Pee-wee's play house video's Any one here like pee wee when you were young? I loved that show and thought it was freaking funny! I want to win the first year series, so cool and my kids I bet will love them, I know I did Cheri, map, cowboy bob LOL! oh yeah, I am loving this day! So its cold, raining and some snow, hows the weather in your part of the world?

Re: snowing on Halloween! ok, so I will go do ebay

Originally posted by hakuna makarla
    we went to a party at the newspaper, and another will start in 2 hours, so as I sit here on the computer
    and the kids are watching herbie fully loaded, I am thinking, well if nothing else ebay ! So I went and bid on Pee-wee's play house video's Any one here like pee wee when you were young? I loved that show and thought it was freaking funny! I want to win the first year series, so cool and my kids I bet will love them, I know I did Cheri, map, cowboy bob LOL! oh yeah, I am loving this day! So its cold, raining and some snow, hows the weather in your part of the world?

OK now I'm getting Jacks song "Whats This?' in my head.
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

Comment

About 75 degrees and sunny.
      disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Ooooh, I'm so envious...a day in the rain/snow with ebay! Actually, I think ebay goes well in any weather :cwink: . I've actually had to cut myself off ebay for the last month because I was getting carried away (don't worry, I just buy a lot of smaller things, but they add up) and since I've been a good girl, I bought something this weekend. I get great deals on Disney stuff there and it's about the only place I can find any villains stuff.

Comment

I remember a neighbor of our use to have the Pee Wee Herman playhouse with action figures that went with it. I wanted it soooooo bad. I only got to play with it once though. I remember he had the couch, pee wee, the cowboy, and maybe the genie head too. Anyway the weather is cold down here. Let me see if I can find a link to the Pee Wee Playhouse toy that my former neighbor use to have.

Comment

Okay check out this Site, The playset that I am talking about that my neighbor had is the first image you see on the site called "Pee Wee's Playhouse Playset." When my neighbor had that, I wanted to be a round his house a whole lot more often.

http://www.planetforce.com/peewee.html

Now I have got Pee Wee's theme song stuck in my head.
            Last edited by Disney Wrassler; 10-31-2005, 03:33 PM.

Comment

It poured and was windy all day today. The girls had their class parties and after-school parties. I've been hiding on Amazon all day! :lol: Great minds, Karla! Might as well shop and hide from the weather.

We were going to go trick or treating early and just eat a quick pizza, but the weather's so poopy that I decided a nice huge pot roast, some potatoes, and carrots, with a crock pot of hot apple cider sounds better!

The girls don't have school tomorrow, so we're going to have a nice dinner, then head out at 6:30 to meet up with all their friends for trick-or-treating. Then we're headed to Court's friend's house for a nightcap and candy comparisons. I figure it'll be a late night.

But for now....it's icky out....we're holing up until we have to leave.

Comment

Haha! This thread reminded me of the Halloween Blizzard we had when I was in kindergarten. Good times. :lol:

Comment

well we just got back, we went to several houses and man the kids got the candy!! I came home and had 4 minutes to spare on my auction ( Pee-wee's play house video's ) I am so excited. I got 8 videos ( 16 shows) and I know my kids will love them!! wow 4 minutes to spare and I was out bid , but yeah I won with 2 seconds to spare
                  I am loving ebay Yeah!! I got the 8 peww wee set for 12.50 and 4.50 shipping !!!
                  Ok, I am off to look for more fun stuff, I need an intervention :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Comment

I always like Pee Wee's playhouse, and even liked the movies he did. To bad he has such a fall from grace for being a human being. Wish he could make a come back, really I do.

Lets see, the weather here was sunny and around 80 degrees I think.

I WANT SOME RAIN!!! I WANT CLOUDS!! I'M TIRED OF NOTHING BUT SUNSHINE!!

Why, yes I am nuts thank you for noticing! :blink:

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

It was brrr cold today! We only got up to about 45 degrees and it was windy as hell so it sucked! We haven't gotten any substantial snow fall which is very unusual for this time of year, but I just go with it!
                      Originally posted by drunkmom
                      this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

It poured here all day but was warm. Just as we were about to leave at 6:30pm to go trick-or-treating...the rain stopped YAY! We went up and down the streets for about an hour. The people in our neighborhood really go all out for Halloween. I didn't run out of candy at our house but went through about 23 bags of it. Kids are still coming by and it is almost 9. Hope you all had fun!
                        Karla- step away from the ebay!

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan
                          Haha! This thread reminded me of the Halloween Blizzard we had when I was in kindergarten. Good times. :lol:
                          My husband was just talking about that year!! It is cold here- about 45. But otherwise, a perfect Halloween night!! Really cloudy- but no rain. And leaves everywhere! Seasons really are great, especially for someone who never had them before!
                          �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

It was unusually hot today in Santa Cruz. I had to change into a sleeveless shirt and I almost put on shorts too!

PS My hubby watched Pee Wee's playhouse on the morning of our wedding 18 years ago!

Comment

Pee Wee's Playhouse was a great show... So creative. Paul Rubens was a man ahead of his time. Everything he does is good. Enjoy the videos.

Beautiful evening in the notheast last night... You never know what you're gonna get up here but yesterday was near perfect. We had many more kids this year than usual... So nice to sit on my front steps and give out treats without the overcoat.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X